Terms of storage of products
In a refrigerator
- Kefir is stored - 2 days.
- Shpig - 20 days.
- Sour cream - 2 days.
- Cream - 2 days.
- Cooked fish - 1 day.
- Smoked fish in aluminum foil is stored for 2 days.
- Frozen fish in the freezer at minus 18 degrees, stored 21 days.
- Fresh vegetables in the vegetable compartment - from 1 day to 7 days.
- Condensed milk, poured from a tin can to 3 days.
- Butter in a sealed container or foil - up to 14 days.
- Ghee can be stored in a sealed container for up to 10 months.
- Margarine is kept in closed containers for 24 days.
- Mayonnaise in a sealed container at 5 degrees - one and a half months.
- Fish canned food is open, transferred to a glass jar and stored for 1 day.
Tips for storing foods
To fish odor is not reflected in the products, before you put in the freezer, you need to properly wrap the fish in a film or in a plastic bag.
Meat is stored longer if it is separated from bones.
To prevent mold from appearing on the sausage, it is necessary to lower it into a strong solution of table salt.
How can one cut off the sausage cut from drying:
- Cut the sausage can be covered with carrots.
- On the sausage cut, put a slice of lemon.
- Cover the egg white with a slice.
- Lubricate the slice.
In the refrigerator, you can not store fatty foods in plastic bags: hot smoked fish, ham, sausages, lard. It is better to wrap them in foil, cellophane or parchment paper.
Sugar should be stored away from products with a pungent smell and in a dry place, since sugar perceives all extraneous smells and it is very hygroscopic.
You can keep the salt dry:
- To do this, put a few grains of rice in the salt.
- In the jar, where the salt is stored put a sheet of blotting paper.
- Add a little potato flour to the salt.
Vegetables and fruits are well stored in glassBanks that are covered with plastic covers. When storing vegetables and fruits, it is sometimes necessary to inspect and remove spoiled specimens. Vegetables can not be stored in the light, they must be mature.
Milk will last longer if in the summer it is added before boiling soda at the tip of the knife, and in the winter time ½ st. A spoonful of sugar per liter of milk.
The flour should be stored in a linen bag andPeriodically sift. If there is a spider web and lumps in the flour, they need to be removed. To protect against pests in flour, you can put 2 heads of garlic, previously divided into slices, but the cover is not broken, garlic can rot. The shelf life of flour is 4 months.
If in a strong solution of table salt boil the bags from the canvas, they protect the rump from bugs.
To make bread less stale, you can put inBread a piece of sugar or an apple. It is not necessary to store bread in a saucepan, so it gets a musty, unpleasant smell. Bread does not stiffen and will not become moldy for several days if wrapped in a plastic bag and put in a refrigerator on the top shelf, the package will prevent loss of moisture from the bread, and the cold will prevent molding.
You can not freeze marinades and pickles, then they become soft, quickly deteriorate and lose shape.
To prevent the cake from drying out for longer, store it in a plastic bag or in a pottery covered with a napkin.
To biscuit cake does not wither, you need to put a cut apple in the cardboard box next to it.
You can not store candy and chocolate in the fridge.
Tea can not be stored near products that arehave a sharp smell. It is better not to store it in the kitchen, but in the room among the dishes in the sideboard. Tea should be stored in glass or china, with a lid that is hermetically sealed. Tea in the air changes the taste and gradually loses its flavor.
The rice will not become musty if a pod of hot pepper is placed in a glass jar of rice.
With the help of these tips, you can learn how to store products correctly.