Pain in the legs during pregnancy
- Constantly increases the weight of a woman.
- Puffiness and throbbing pain are caused by a large accumulation of fluid in the body.
- Ingrown nails can cause pain and discomfort. This often happens, because future parturient women wear tight shoes.
- Seizures occur during pregnancy due toIncreased blood volume and high levels of progesterone in the blood. What is characteristic is the lack of iron or calcium, with excessive consumption of coffee, with anemia. Usually convulsions reduce legs at night. This affects pregnant women in later terms.
- Aching permanent pain in the legs, after prolonged standing or prolonged walking, is usually associated with varicose veins.
Varicose veins are frequentCompanion of pregnant women. Even if you have not suffered from a similar problem before, then when you are pregnant, you automatically fall into a risk group. Now you have a general system of blood circulation with your child, and varicose veins can lead to the fact that the fetus will not receive enough oxygen. From your blood, the kid receives important substances for life. It is not difficult to learn varicose veins - the heaviness and fatigue in the legs, disturb the muscle cramps at night, there are vascular reticulums and swelling, itching, tingling, burning sensation, constantly aching and aching legs after a long standing, walking.
How to ease the pain in the legs?
- You should drink plenty of water, because swelling increases due to the fact that the body is dehydrated.
- You must necessarily adhere to a balanced diet, you need to include foods with a high protein content - meat, fish, cheese, legumes.
- To follow the weight, adding more weight than it should, can increase swelling on the legs.
- Avoid a lot of being on your feet, rest more when possible you need to sit down and raise your legs. When your legs swell up, you often lift your legs.
- Do not cross your legs during sitting.
- Even minor stretch marks should be done very carefully.
- Sleep on the left side. To the right is the inferior vena cava, which carries a lot of blood. Then the pressure will drop significantly and you can avoid pain in the legs during pregnancy.
- Socks should not be strongly pinched legs.
- Problems with blood vessels can help prevent - special golfs, stockings, tights and bandages, which are made from compression knitwear.
- Boots and shoes should be on a small heel and be comfortable, shoe insole and shoe should be of high quality.
- Do not engage in heavy physical labor and lift weights.
- Reception of baths will be better changed to a contrast shower, which will significantly strengthen the walls of the vessels and reduce pain in the legs.
- Avoid exposure to the sun forLong time and do not sunbathe, as ultraviolet light can weaken the walls of venous vessels and will contribute to the fact that during pregnancy will develop varicose veins.
- Therapeutic exercise and massage will reduce pain in the legs during pregnancy and prevent pain. It is useful to go in for swimming.
- If there are pain in the feet, you need to trySuch procedure: in a bath or in a big basin to pour cold water, lower there legs and standing step from one leg to the other leg. Then pour the calves and ankles with cold water from the tap and, as it should be wiped them with a towel.
- There are medicinal ointments and creams that are aimed atTreatment and prevention of varicose veins. These products are made from horse chestnut extract, for pregnant women the use of these products is completely harmless.
Now you can easily cope with the pain in your legs, rest more, so that your legs do not get tired.