Healthy diet for weight loss
To my great regret, without some of theseProducts some people simply do not represent their lives. But if there is a desire to eat only healthy food, they should be abandoned. We are talking about sugar, canned food, salt, mayonnaise, smoked fish, margarine, sausage, chemical drinks, fried foods, artificial fats and many others. Separately, pay attention to fast food and fast food, they are especially harmful and they should not be in any way in the diet. Some may be horrified and say: how, for example, can you live without sugar or salt? Not everything is so bad, sugar, for example, can be replaced with honey.
However, of course, you should not go to extremes or starve yourself: sometimes you can add a little seasoning or a pinch of salt to your favorite dishes. Just be aware of the measure.
The products that areFrom whole grains: porridge, brown rice, bread. These products contain fibers that have a beneficial effect on the body: reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease, lower cholesterol, reduce the likelihood of gallstones, rectal cancer, obesity and diabetes. No doubt, the fibers are important for the health of the intestines.
Greens, fresh vegetables and fruits - all this shouldBe in a person's diet, both fresh and processed. Vegetables in this case it is better to steam or simmer, since so much more vitamins will remain.
Eggs are a source of lutein and protein. In addition, useful: salmon, milk, garlic, dried apricots, spinach, lentils, bananas, herbs, chicken. It is necessary to try to use these products every day or at least every other day.
Significant weight loss can provideThe use of freshly squeezed vegetable juices, since they do not affect the formation of fatty deposits. Fruit juices are also useful, but you should keep in mind that they raise blood sugar levels. Exceptions are only lemon, grapefruit and lime juices.
And, of course, it's worth erasing sweet sodas from the menu, since they certainly will not give anything useful to the slimming organism.
Healthy eating habits
With losing weight, a girl, undoubtedly, does not want to harm her health in any way, and therefore she must follow certain rules and advice:
- Eat better often, but in small portions. Do not force the body to make reserves in case of a hunger strike. The body should know that it will receive another portion of energy.
- Food should be thoroughly chewed and not rushed. Otherwise, you can "earn" problems in the digestive, cardiovascular or nervous system.
- Products should be fresh, good, if they are raw.
- The menu should be diverse. Do not forget about vegetables, greens, fruits.
- Cooking food is necessary for one meal. It has already been proved that heated food does not benefit, but it pollutes with toxins.
- In the cold season it is advisable to consume enough meat.
- Periodically, you should do unloading days.
- The liquid should be consumed between meals, not during.
- If salt is not completely eliminated, then its consumption should be reduced to a minimum.
- Vegetables should be steamed better.
- Meat is better to buy low-fat, for example,Chicken, not pork or better generally fish. If we talk about stuffing, then the most low-fat of them is beef. It is also worth knowing that the least amount of fat and bones is contained in the loin.
- Do not skip breakfast. At breakfast, eat well cheese, milk, lean meat, eggs, yogurt, fruit, cottage cheese, vegetables, black bread.
And finally, a healthy diet does not always reject old favorite recipes. For example, a chicken baked in a package will be a good alternative to fried.