Nutrition for pregnant women
Nutritional diet for a pregnant woman
Proteins during pregnancy
In the diet for pregnant women is very importantProtein, because the consequence of delayed development of the fetus is even a slight protein deficit. As a result, the child's weight of the body, brain, liver, heart decreases.
Decrease in protein content in a pregnant,Due to changes in blood biochemical composition, greatly increases the risk of premature birth, spontaneous abortion, increased perinatal mortality, the emergence of anemia.
Dominance of only animal or vegetable protein can also lead to all sorts of disturbances.
Insufficient amount of fat in the diet,Affects the weight of the child's body and the content of certain lipids in the blood, there may be significant changes in the development of the nervous system - due to the lack of certain polyunsaturated fatty acids.
The surplus of carbohydrates in the diet of a pregnant woman, especially easily assimilated, increases the probability of intrauterine fetal death. Lack also affects the development of the fetus.
During pregnancy, the body of a womanNever requires vitamins and minerals. First of all, it concerns such vitamins as B (B1) (mainly products of animal origin), D. The conducted tests showed that in the feeding of nursing mothers there is not enough vitamins A, C, B1 and B2.
The diet of a pregnant woman
- Pregnant is not recommended to overeat. The main thing in the diet of a pregnant woman is quality, variety and easy assimilation of products. A frequent mistake of pregnant women is that they, trying to "eat for two," take more food than is required.
- Do not dramatically change your diet, in the event that before pregnancy it was healthy and full.
- Remember that every woman can have her ownAn individual diet, something that fits one, the other can hurt. Therefore, before you listen to different advice, consult a specialist.
- Listen to your desires and moods in relation to food, perhaps it is your body that requires certain substances and vitamins useful for it.
- The diet of a woman during pregnancy should include all the main types of foods, such as dairy products, meat products, fish, bread, eggs, cereals and pasta, berries, vegetables, fruits.
- Thoroughly chew food and do not eat up before going to bed.
- Use products that stimulate the motor system of the intestine: bread (rye), cereals, carrots, apples, beets, dried fruits, juices.
Reception mode: single meals are recommended during the first half of pregnancy. The first breakfast should be 30% of the daily calorific value, the second - 15%, lunch - 35% and for dinner - 20%.
In the second half of pregnancy it is necessary to eat more often (5-6 times a day), but in small portions.
It is also very important to properly distribute typesProducts throughout the day. Due to the fact that proteins require intensive work of the stomach, it is better to use them in the morning. In turn, dinner should be dairy and vegetable dishes.
Fluids should be drunk exactly as much as your body requires. But do not overload the kidneys, drink a little, but often.