Folk Remedies for Scar Removal
Scars - what is this?
Scars are the result not only of wounds, but also ofSkin diseases that leave traces even after they have already been cured. Most often this problem concerns the skin of the face, because, since the adolescent period, it is attacked by diseases such as acne, for example, and this is acne, and acne, and the like troubles that, if incorrectly, and sometimes with the right treatment, leave spots , Fovea and tubercles. Getting rid of them is not so easy, but possible. We propose to consider folk remedies for the treatment of scars.
Folk Remedies for Scar Removal
- The best way to treat scars that areThe consequence of acne, is to prevent their appearance, often resulting from improper treatment and care of the skin. To leave no signs of blackheads, it is worth trying the following method. Prepare a mask of clay - a wonderful tool of natural ingredients. Dilute 1 tablespoon of white clay with water, then add 2 teaspoons of fresh lemon juice, mix. To apply a mask from clay it is necessary to point, only on those places where there is an inflammation, for 15 minutes.
- Medical paraffin in company with apple cider vinegar- also effectively helps in the fight against scars from acne, boils, acne. First, dilute the vinegar with water in the ratio of 1 tablespoon of vinegar to 3 tablespoons of water. You can either just rub your face with this solution, or freeze it in the form of cubes and thus wipe your face. Under the influence of cold, the healing process is accelerated. True, this method is suitable for getting rid of newly appeared scars, and in the case of those that appeared earlier, something like a compress is done for 5 minutes.
Paraffin medical can be bought at the pharmacy. Before use, it must be melt, then get soaked in melted paraffin wadded tampon and smear them with the places where the scars formed. Frozen paraffin is simply removed from the skin.
- Very often scars remain after burns, but forThese cases in the arsenal of folk recipes, too, is something reserved. Basically, these are broths of herbal remedies that promote the healing and regeneration of tissues. In an equal proportion, the flowers of marigold, nettle leaves, chamomile, St. John's wort, yarrow, birdwhip and swine grass are mixed. To prepare this remedy for scars, 2 tablespoons of the resulting mixture are taken and poured with boiling water. Infuse the broth for an hour, wrapping the container in which it is infused with a towel to keep the heat as much as possible. After that - strain and put a compress for about 3 hours, no less.
- You can easily prepare yourself an ointment, in thisIf so, it will be based on Vishnevsky's ointment. Add honey and alcohol to Vishnevsky's ointment, apply what has turned out on a leaf of cabbage and put in place with a scar. Hold for 30 minutes. But avoid direct sunlight at the place of application. If such a device is used at least once in 2 days, the likelihood of scars passing in a few weeks is very high.
- Try to use healing propertiesThe root of the althaea, which removes inflammation, has a resolving effect, removes edema. Pour 1 tablespoon of chopped root with a glass of cold water, let the agent use for 8 hours.