What foods contain vitamin B?
What gives our body vitamin B?
Most doctors recommend to their patientsVitamin B. Many doctors note that products containing B vitamins have good dietary properties that allow normalizing the digestive tract and optimize metabolism in the body. It is worth noting and the fact that the body has its own supply of vitamin B.
This stock is formed by bacteria that are inIntestines, but, as a rule, they are not enough to fully work all systems and organs, so it is very important to additionally eat foods that contain vitamin B vitamins.
Group of vitamins B.
It should be noted that the group of vitamins B is quite extensive and has a number of elements, as well as individual vitamins, here are some of them:
- Vitamin B1 - Thiamine, is necessary for metabolism. In addition, it contributes to the development of additional sources of energy;
- Vitamin B2 - riboflavin ensures the health of our skin, nerve tracts and mucous membranes;
- Vitamin B3 - nicotinic acid, normalizes metabolism, improves the nervous system and gastrointestinal tract;
- Vitamin B5 - pantothenic acid, a substance that participates in fat metabolism and has a beneficial effect on the skin condition;
- Vitamin B6 - pyridoxine, is necessary as a catalyst for metabolism, which is carried out in the blood, brain cells and skin;
- Vitamin B9 - folic acid, beneficial effect on the hematopoietic system, which helps to carry out biochemical reactions vital for the organism;
- Vitamin B12 - Cyanocobalamin, is necessary for the normalization of the proper functioning of the nervous system;
- Inositol, Is a special substance that has an antisclerotic effect and has a beneficial effect on the state of the nervous system, stomach and intestines.
However, in order to feel the curative effect of theseSubstances is not enough just to know in which of the products contains vitamin B, you need to diversify your diet at the expense of these products so as not to oversaturate the body with this vitamin.
What foods contain vitamin B?
Products that include vitamins of the groupB, are divided into several groups - according to the principle of the presence of a certain variety of vitamins. Usually, each product is a source of one variety:
- Vitamin B1 is found in: barley, potatoes, asparagus, beans, liver, corn kernels, yeast, coarse bread, bran, nuts;
- Vitamin B2 is found in: tomatoes, fresh peas, cabbage, apples, beef, brewer's yeast, turnip, eggs;
- Vitamin B3 is found in: fermented milk products, yeast, meat, corn, soy, wheat, mushrooms;
- Vitamin B5 can be found in: green parts of plants, peanuts, egg yolks, porridges prepared from unshreded cereals;
- Vitamin B6 in small amounts is contained in: meat, most vegetable products, fish;
- Vitamin B12 is often found in foods with vitamin B9 in: yeast, eggs, soy, salads, beef liver, onions, melon, oranges.
In nature, there are also universal products,Containing several types of B vitamins. These are the following products: potatoes, yeast (including beer), cheese, eggs, liver of animals, some types of bread, a number of fermented milk products, nuts.
Now knowing what products contain such aUseful vitamin B, you can make a varied, full and right menu. If there is a shortage of B vitamins in the body, instead of going on a diet, it is enough to choose and start using your favorite product, in which there is this vitamin, and then you will become much more energetic, healthier and more resistant to different diseases.