Treatment of diabetes insipidus with herbs
Non-diabetes mellitus manifests itself by the following symptoms:
- The never-ending thirst. All the time you want to drink cold water.
- Urinary excretion in large quantities. This urination is frequent, every fifteen to twenty minutes. During the day, the patient can be distinguished from 3 to 20 liters of colorless, low-density urine. The normal amount of urine during the day is 1, 5 - 2 liters.
- Sleep disturbances. This problem occurs in connection with the first two symptoms, as the patient is forced to repeatedly visit the toilet.
There are two diseases that give similar symptoms, withWhich is often confused with diabetes insipidus. This is schizophrenia, one of the symptoms of which is constant thirst, and glomerulonephritis is a renal disease that causes copious discharge of urine.
Causes of the disease:
- Acquired causes. Non-diabetes mellitus can be a consequence of infection, trauma, tumor, metastasis. It can occur after the transferred diseases, such as influenza, angina, scarlet fever, meningitis, tuberculosis.
- The causes of the onset of the disease can be congenital.
Treatment with herbs.
Medication collection: Valerian root - 1 part; Root of aira - 1 part; Grasshopper herb - 5 parts; Veronica herb - 5 parts; Fennel seeds - 2 parts; Herb thyme - 5 parts; Grass cyanosis blue - 2 parts. How to cook and take: carefully mix all herbs of medicinal collection, and every day brew in a thermos, at the rate of 1 tablespoon of raw materials per half-liter of boiling water. The next day, you can start receiving funds. The contents of the thermos must be used throughout the day. Infusion should be taken three times a day, half an hour before meals. The course of treatment with this herbal collection should be continued for two to three months, and then go to another collection.
Medication collection: Lime flower - 2 parts; St. John's wort - 4 parts; Labrador tea marsh, flowers - 3 parts; Violet tri-color, flowers - 1 part; Oregano - 4 parts; Plantain - 4 parts. How to cook and take: similar to the first collection.
Medication collection: Calendula, flowers - 2 parts; Dried wheat flour - 2 parts; Lilac buds - 1 part; The flowers of the kipreya - 2 parts; Cones of hops - 1 part; Trifol - 1 part; Chernobylnik, grass - 1 part. Preparation and application is the same as for the first two fees.
Medication collection: St. John's wort, grass - 3 parts; A drop of medicinal, grass - 3 parts; Oregano, herb - 5 parts; Root licorice naked - 4 parts; Dill, seeds - 2 parts; Chamomile, flowers - 2 parts. Method of preparation and use: same as for previous charges.
Treatment of diabetes with tincture of propolis. It is taken daily, three times a day for 20 minutes before meals, adding 16-18 drops of tincture to a spoonful of water or milk. This course of treatment is carried out for one month, then you need to take a break in treatment, then repeat the course.
Non-diabetes mellitus can cause such consequences:
- Violation of the secretion of gastric juice, bile formation; There are violations in the intestine motility, the skin becomes dry, becomes thin; Possibly the occurrence of colitis and gastritis.
- Negative influence on psychoemotionalCondition: severe headaches that can lead to psychosis; Sleep disorders, insomnia; Decreased ability to work and mental activity; Men may have problems with potency.
If you want to use a non-traditionalMedicine for the treatment of diabetes insipidus, do not forget that herbal remedies are only a supplement to medical treatment, and with long-term admission will help to reduce the doses of necessary medications. Medicinal herbal preparations, which we described above, will help improve well-being, eliminate nervousness, normalize sleep, reduce thirst and a sense of weakness.