How to tie a skirt, video, master class. Openwork skirt, crocheted scheme of weaving, step-by-step photos
- Yarn: cotton, Lily, 2 rolls of 75 grams, length of thread in skein 450 m
- Crochet hook: №4
- 1 white lightning, length 10-12 cm
- Fatine or organza for the bottom skirt
- Threads in tone and needle for stitching
- Satin or kapron tape for the belt - 2 meters
Note: the thinner the thread, the shallower the pattern. To make this skirt cotton threads are used, so we add it in two additions.
Crochet skirt - step by step instruction
- We type a chain of air loops equal to the volume of the hips (plus 2 centimeters to fit freely).
- We knit the first row of columns without a crochet, then three rows of columns with a single crochet.
- Continue knitting according to the scheme, repeating the report the required number of times. The height of the pattern is equal to the size of the skirt of the skirt (from the waist to the middle of the hips).
Tip: If errors were made in the calculations, and the resultant skirt is smaller in size than necessary, then at this stage the error can be corrected. It is only necessary to tie one more detail in width equal to the missing piece, which coincides in the figure with the associated part. The second stage of the work will combine these two details, which will need to be sewn together into a single canvas.
- We knit according to the scheme. It shows all the rows that need to be connected for a skirt to a girl 5-6 years old (about 120 cm tall).
- If the skirt is knitted for a child above or below the height, you will have to adjust the number of different rapports in the figure to the height.
Assembling the finished product
- The finished fabric must be carefully peeled off, leveling the fishnet pattern, sewing, leaving a place for the zipper. The zipper can be sewn by hand, or on a typewriter.
- The lower skirt is assembled from several layers of organza or tulle, which are then gently sewn to the crocheted skirt.
- In the upper part of the skirt we pull the capron orSatin ribbon in such a way that you can put a bow on the back. Do not forget to process the edges of the tape, sewing them with small stitches so that they do not bloom. If the nylon ribbon is not available, then it is possible to tie an openwork belt of matching threads.
Our delicate skirt crochet is ready!