Treatment of chronic gastritis with folk remedies
If a chronic gastritis is foundCarefully treat your diet and diet. It is necessary to exclude from eating fat, spicy, salty foods, as well as coffee, tea, milk, tomato juice and fresh bread. Reduce the consumption of spices, sweet and food that can cause irritation of the gastric mucosa.
We treat gastritis with folk remedies.
Excellent tool for the treatment of gastritis. Carrot juice is used for 3 weeks for 1/3 cup. But the intake of carrot juice should not exceed more than three weeks.
- Potato juice.
Well regulates acidity in the stomach. Take it on a third of glass for 2 weeks 3 times a day. Take the juice one hour before meals. After taking it is recommended to lie down for 20-30 minutes for better absorption of juice.
- White cabbage.
Also used in folk medicine for treatmentGastritis. In order to get juice from white cabbage, you need to cut its leaves finely and squeeze. The resulting juice is allowed to be stored in the refrigerator, but not more than 2 weeks. Take this juice in a warm form, twice a day for ½ cup. The juice intake should not last more than 3 weeks.
- Wild strawberry.
To make the infusion use leaves andRoots of strawberry. The mixture of roots and leaves is poured into 2 glasses of warm water and insisted for 8 hours. After the infusion filter and take twice a day for ½ cup.
The most popular remedy for the treatment of gastritis. Oatmeal is soaked for the night, in the morning the infusion is drained and cooked until the jelly is obtained. Kissel gently envelops and softens. And from cereals you can cook oatmeal.
In the period from May to August for the treatment of gastritis one can use one washed sheet of plantain per day. Take psyllium with gastritis with a low level of acidity.
- Sea buckthorn.
When gastritis is used as a decoction. For 500 ml of water add 3 tablespoons of sea-buckthorn. Cook for 10-15 minutes over low heat. Then the broth should be filtered. It is recommended to take twice a day, for taste you can add honey.
- Aloe (century).
Take with gastritis, which is accompanied by constipation. 1-2 teaspoons 30 minutes before meals, 3 times a day. Duration of admission is a month.
A remedy able to cure even chronicgastritis. Apples should be grated and used immediately. But they need to be consumed 5 hours before meals, so you need to eat them early in the morning, so as not to greatly change the breakfast time. When eating apples at night, you can cause a large accumulation of gases in the body.
- Bird mountaineer.
It is taken as a decoction. For 500 ml of water add 1 tablespoon of herbs. Boil for 10 minutes. After cooking, cool and strain. Take 3 times a day for ½ cup.
Prepare the root in autumn. The root is washed, cut into small pieces and left to dry in the sun. The rhubarb is dried at a temperature of no more than 60 degrees. Take 0, 1 grams per day, washed down with warm water.
Treatment with traditional medicine: recommendations.
- It is recommended to start the day with a glass of water half an hour before breakfast. This intake of water helps to cleanse the body of toxins and mucus, which lingers on the walls of the stomach.
- Use food often and in small quantities so that the stomach does not remain empty. The food must be thoroughly chewed.
- Treatment of gastritis is recommended to begin with the growth of the moon.
- When treating herbs, you must pay attention to bitter herbs. They are best used to cure gastritis.
- Food and water should not be too hot and too cold.
- Food, in general, should consist of mucous soups, porridges cooked on milk.
- Eat more tea (not at the time of eating) from the chaga mushroom, green tea.
- Increase the consumption of raw vegetables. They contain a large amount of fiber, which is responsible for the proper functioning of the digestive system. In chronic gastritis it is recommended to switch to vegetarian food.
- It is necessary to arrange "unloading" days for the organism, as well as to take decoctions and infusions of herbs.