The benefits of a healthy and healthy breakfast
About the benefits of breakfast.
On average, a person's night sleep is 8 hours. At this time, the body does not receive water and food. During this time a person has time to get hungry, and in the morning the body should replenish the "energy reserve". In order to replenish this stock and gain strength for the whole day, you can not do without a healthy breakfast. Abstinence from food can cause a sharp decrease in blood sugar levels. Scientists have proved that refusal of breakfast leads to deterioration of memory, concentration of attention and training. Breakfast leads to an increase in the level of sugar in the blood and the restoration of metabolism, which is disturbed after the night.
To avoid sudden changes in blood sugar levels will help the proper composition of the breakfast menu. The positive aspects of a proper breakfast:
- Breakfast helps to saturate the body with nutrients that are necessary to start a difficult day;
- A daily healthy breakfast helps maintain a healthy body weight;
- Daily breakfast leads to the regulation of appetite, which allows you to do without snacks;
- A healthy breakfast dramatically reduces the likelihood of overeating throughout the day;
- Breakfast every day, you will significantly reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease, as well as the occurrence of diabetes 2 degrees;
- Breakfast contributes to the stabilization of the hormonal background and the level of sugar in the blood;
- Breakfast eliminates drowsiness and morning tiredness;
- Breakfast helps to improve concentration and stimulates the brain, which greatly improves the mental activity;
- Thanks to breakfast, you can easily lose weight and maintain a healthy weight;
- Breakfast improves susceptibility;
- Also the benefit of breakfast is that the well-being and health of a person greatly improves.
What is a healthy breakfast?
It should be noted that from food consumed atBreakfast, depend on how you feel and mood, and how receptive and thinking. Therefore, a proper breakfast should be varied. Each product contains a certain complex of vitamins and nutrients. The combination of various products is the key to rational nutrition. It is necessary to exclude from the breakfast menu fried foods, it is better to replace it with products cooked on the grill.
During breakfast, the female body consumesMore calories, but this in no way contributes to weight gain. For breakfast, you must always eat foods that contain calcium, iron and B vitamins.
It is not necessary to use ready-made breakfasts fromReady-made meals. For example, nutritionists recommend eating porridge for breakfast. It is noticed that women who start their day with cereals are much slimmer than those who prefer sandwiches, eggs or meat for breakfast. All cereals, especially oatmeal, are rich in fiber. Kashi, cooked with skim milk, significantly reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease, as well as diabetes and stroke. By experimenting with various combinations of products, you will be able to determine a tasty and healthy breakfast for you.
The following products should be included in the breakfast menu:
- Cereals from whole grains, which are rich in various vitamins and minerals;
- Fresh fruits and vegetables, which contain a large number of vitamins, minerals and phytochemicals;
- Sweet, like sweet porridge, should not be used;
- It is necessary to abandon baking pastries and syrups.
The rate of calories consumed is affected by age, genderAnd the kind of human activity. 1100 -1200 calories is the minimum daily calorie rate. If you reduce this level to 1000 calories, then your body will not get the necessary substances: calcium, iron, vitamins and minerals. The use for breakfast of products containing protein and fiber, will allow you to easily do without snacks until lunch or before dinner. Refusing breakfast, you deprive your body of a number of necessary substances: potassium, calcium, magnesium, fiber and folic acid.
Unheated porridge from whole grains will helpMaintain your normal weight. Varya porridge on soy or skim milk, adding fresh fruit in them, you increase the intake of vitamins and minerals in the body. It is desirable to alternate porridges. Buckwheat, oatmeal and rice porridge are essential for the beginning of the day, as they are rich in carbohydrates.
A sandwich with butter and cheese, as well as a sandwich withButter and a slice of tomato - an excellent breakfast. Variety will bring bread from whole grains with margarine. Remember that pates contain saturated fats, so they should be discarded.
Be sure to include in the menu citrusFruits and juices from them. These products are very rich in vitamin C, as well as other useful substances. It should be noted that fruit should be consumed throughout the day, at least three times.
Eggs are an excellent source of protein, whileThey are low-calorie. For breakfast it is better to eat boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, scrambled eggs and poached eggs. This product contains a harmless dose of cholesterol - 213 mg.