Fitness every day: exercises for fingers and hands
Exercises for fingers do not represent a specialComplexity, but they are very effective for the prevention of arthritis. They can be performed several times a day with the number of repetitions from 6 to 10 in standing position.
1. Slightly bending the index finger of the right hand, grasp his upper phalanx by the thumb of his left hand, which will act as a fixed support. Then bend the index finger forcefully, pointing the resistance towards the opposite side with your thumb. Perform the exercise with each finger of the right hand, then, changing the actions of the hands, each finger of the left hand and ending with the thumbs.
2. Perform the same movement as in the previous exercise, but grabbing the left thumb with the four fingers of the right hand and vice versa.
3. Exercise for the muscles extending the fingers. The palm of the left hand straighten, fingers point vertically upwards. It will be used as a fixed support. Bend the index finger of the right hand and its upper phalanx into the fingers or palm of the left hand. Then straighten it straight. Do this movement first with all the fingers of the right hand, then change hands.
4. Perform the same movement, but with all four fingers of both hands in turn.
5. Squeeze the fist of the left hand into the fist, from above place the palm of the right hand on it. Bend the left hand to the forearm, resisting the pressure of the palm of the right hand.
6. Perform the same movement as in the previous exercise, just brush your hand, clenched into a fist, unfold your palm down.
7. Brush the left hand straighten and position horizontally at the chest level, from the bottom bring it to the fist clenched right hand and grab it with your fingers left. Then, press your hands in the opposite direction and simultaneously rotate with the right hand brush. Use your left hand to resist. After that, change the hand position and repeat the exercise.
8. Squeeze the fist of the left hand into the fist, grab it with the palm of the right hand and rotate the left hand so that the thumbs are connected.
9. Carry out the same movement as in the previous exercise, just brush your right hand, turn your palm upward and clasp your left fist on the back side.
Doing exercises 8 and 9, keep bent inElbows of the arm in front of the chest. In order to maintain this position, severely strain the muscles of the shoulder girdle, which will provide an additional training effect. Rotatory movements of the hand and forearm also have a beneficial effect on the condition of the wrist and elbow joints.
"Steel biceps" Comp. E.V. Dobrova