Therapeutic properties of fruits and vegetables
Contains: Vitamins A, B. B, E, P, C, K, E, potassium, calcium, sodium, magnesium, sulfur, phosphorus, chlorine, iron, zinc, copper, manganese, boron, proteins, starch, cellulose saccharides, pectic substances, organic acids, Protein, fats, dietary fiber.
Sensation. Potato treats hypertension! Scientists from the Institute for Food Research (Great Britain) discovered in the potato cacoamines - rare substances that help with hypertension. Earlier it was believed that the cacoamines are contained only in herbs, which are used in Chinese medicine.
• heart disease, blood vessels, kidneys - a high content of potassium contributes to the normalization of pressure, the removal of excess fluid from the body;
• diseases of the thyroid gland - cucumbers contain iodine in an easily digestible form;
• lingering cough and tuberculosis - cucumber juice has anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects.
Contains: Vitamins C, A, PP, B, potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, sodium,
Iron, silicon, sulfur, iodine.
Sensation: Size matters! The greatest quantity of biologically active substances is contained in ground cucumbers in length 5 - 7 cm.
Contraindications: It is undesirable to include cucumbers in the diet duringExacerbations of peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum, with acute and chronic enteritis and colitis, chronic nephritis and pyelonephritis, renal failure and urolithiasis.
• Food fibers contained in apples prevent constipation, pectin treats intestinal disorders, and apple and tartaric acids help normalize the activity of the gastrointestinal tract;
• Atherosclerosis - apples reduce the concentration of cholesterol in the blood;
• protects against cancer - the skin of apples containsA large amount of antioxidant quercetin, which together with vitamin C binds free radicals, and pectin neutralizes harmful substances entering the body;
• urolithiasis, gout, rheumatism - apples have a pronounced diuretic effect;
• apple juice strengthens the cardiovascular system.
Contains: Vitamins C B, E, H, PP, carotene, potassium, calcium magnesium, sodium, phosphorus, iron, cobalt, manganese, copper, molybdenum, nickel, zinc, pectins of tannins, antioxidants.
Sensation. Apples lower the level of cholesterol in the blood! And thus contribute to the prevention and treatment of atherosclerosis.
Contraindications: Acid apples are contraindicated in patients with peptic ulcer disease, gastritis and pancreatic diseases.
• visual impairment;
• increases resistance to catarrhal diseases;
• phytoncides in carrots are larger than in garlic;
• improves the activity of the digestive system, liver and pancreas.
Contains: Vitamins B1, Bg, C, PP and carotene - provitamin A, calcium, iron, potassium, copper, phosphorus, iodine, copper, cobalt, magnesium, silicon and essential oils, oils, flavonoids, carbohydrates, sugars and fiber.
• stomach ulcer - due to the high content of vitamin 0 heals old ulcers, against which even modern medicines are powerless;
• Gastrointestinal diseases - fiber, contained in cabbage, cleanses the intestines, fights with constipation and stimulates the production of bile;
• heart disease - potassium salts have beneficial effects on the functioning of the heart muscle;
• cuts, swelling, bruises, bites - cabbage leaves - an officially recognized antiseptic.
Contains: Vitamins A, B, B1, V, K, potassium, zinc, magnesium, manganese, copper, iron, phosphorus, chlorine, iodine, thiamine, cellulose
Sensation. Sour cabbage wins even bird flu! Researchers from the Seoul National University fed a kimchi extract (a Korean sauerkraut dish) of birds infected with avian influenza - a week later, most of them showed signs of recovery.