The female body constantly cares about itself,Preventing the risks of damage, the occurrence of discomfort and other troubles. That is why the intimate area is stably maintained by a moist environment, which increases at the moment of excitement and sexual intercourse. This is due to the appearance of a special lubricant, but where it comes from, what it consists of and what role it performs, more below.
What is vaginal lubrication?
Most of the genitals are covered with a tender andSensitive mucosa, which requires constant moistening. A healthy body, depending on the conditions and own needs, allocates from 1 to 5 ml of liquid per day. Due to hormonal failures or during menopause, this process can be disturbed or slowed, which often leads to the formation of microcracks, discomfort and loss of protection in front of external factors.
The composition of intimate discharges includes:
- Liquid and cellular components;
- Mucus secreted by the vaginal glands;
- Epithelial cells from the uterus and vagina;
In a complex, this composition helps maintain a comfortable pH level, that is, an acidic environment that guarantees health and protection of organs.
During excitation and sexual intercourse, the amountOf the released organic and inorganic substances in the form of vaginal fluid is significantly increased. So the body takes care of the mucous membranes, preventing the emergence of microcracks and injuries due to friction.
Types of vaginal lubrication
The secrets allocated by the female body are divided into groups, depending on the situations that provoke them. There are such types of lubricants:
- Daily (serves to moisten mucous in a state of rest);
- Sexual (is abundantly allocated at the time and after excitation and intercourse);
- At pregnancy (serves for maintenance of a healthy status during hormonal changes).
All of them have their own varieties and signs of deviation, which are determined by the woman's state of health, the smell and color of the secretions.
Color of female grease
A normal healthy organism emits a transparent,Whitish or white grease. Color depends on its own biochemistry and the influence of external factors. For example, there are cases when with the different partners for the same woman the color of the liquid in the permissible range was changed.
Other colors of female lubricant are also possible, which are a normal sign of the functioning of organs at different periods:
- Before the beginning of the ovulation process, around the middle of the cycle, the liquid sometimes becomes mucous, similar in structure to the egg white;
- For the second part of the cycle, creamy or jelly-like ungrowths are permissible;
- Cream and acidic liquid in an increased amount for the last days of the cycle is not a deviation;
- Discharge in whitish color, with a yellowish tinge or transparent are allowed for several hours after unprotected intercourse;
- Whitish dense secretions after sexual intercourse with a condom - nothing more than a used lubricant, this is also normal;
- Allocation with bloody traces between menstruation in the middle of the cycle, not causing discomfort - one of the types of norms;
- Whitish liquid during pregnancy, if it does not cause irritation, is normal.
Much more important than color, it speaks about healthBody full comfort in the intimate area, because with any deviations caused by irritation and other unpleasant symptoms. At the appearance of the first signs of discomfort, do not try to diagnose the problem yourself, but seek qualified help from a gynecologist!
The smell of vaginal discharge
A healthy female body does not create anySecrets with pronounced smells, especially - unpleasant. Any aromas arise from the multiplication of bacteria in natural fluids. Therefore, if hygienic procedures are performed in a timely manner, but the smell still exists, there may have been deviations in the functioning of the body.
Most often this smell is associated with fish,And the reason for this - an increased number of microbial microorganisms in women's secrets. Their vital activity forms volatile amines and short-chain fatty acids, which create this unpleasant "ambre".
Fight with a smell, teaching hygienicProcedure may not just be useless, but even harmful. The only thing that restrains the growth of harmful microorganisms, always living in the body, is a useful microflora that can be easily washed off. Therefore, to properly remove the cause of odor, you should consult a gynecologist.