How to cure a throat at home quickly: general recommendations for the treatment of the throat.
Sore throat often occurs during colds. Discomfort during swallowing, perspiration, hoarseness and cough - all these are the protective reactions of our body to external irritation.
How to cure a throat quickly and effectively?
Sore throat should be treated as soon as possible, inOtherwise, they develop into acute or chronic forms of disease. It is better to see a doctor. If there is no such possibility, you can try to heal at home. Home treatment implies an appeal to folk recipes.
First aid for sore throat is as follows:
- Providing air circulation in the room. Dry air only provokes infectionMicrobes. In conditions of poorly ventilated premises, a person risks to incur ODS or ARI. Ventilate the room even in winter, and leave the room for the duration of the procedure.
- Socks and a scarf. As soon as you feel discomfort, put on woolen socks and wrap the neck with a warm scarf. Due to the general warming of the body, you will increase blood circulation and protect the throat area from new infections.
- Warm drink. We all know that during the illness you needDrink a warm liquid. But do not be zealous and pour in boiling water. During the day, it is enough to drink a few cups of green tea or milk with honey.
These methods help to quickly reduce the firstCold symptoms. All you need is at hand. But if you want to be healed in just a day, you'll have to turn to a complex of effective cold remedies.
How to cure a throat at home for 1 day?
Quick relief from sore throat involves preparing rinsing solutions and home-made compresses:
- Soda solution. At the initial stages of the disease, it is advisable to gargle with a soda solution. You will need 1 teaspoon of soda, as much salt and a few drops of iodized solution.
- Manganese. During home treatment it is appropriate to apply to manganese. The pink composition widens the vessels and eliminates spasms formed in the larynx.
- Herbal tea. Decoction based on herbs is a fast and effectiveTreatment at home. Prepare a camomile, a sage and a calendula. Make a grass 1 tablespoon dry mixture, and then dilute it in a glass with boiling water. The infusion time is not less than 30 minutes. Try to use as much as possible herbs - so you can cure even acute forms of respiratory diseases.
- Onion-honey compress. Another effective remedy for sore throatIs a compress based on onions and honey. Prepare 0.5 cups of onion juice and 2 tablespoons of flower honey. Lubricate areas from the base to the chin.
How to cure a throat during pregnancy?
Pain in the throat during pregnancy is harder to treat. In the period of gestation, it is not recommended to take hot baths and put mustard plasters. In addition, some medications are contraindicated for pregnant women. When treating herbs should study their properties and the likelihood of side effects.
Three effective drugs that help to quickly cure the throat during pregnancy:
- Sea salt. Take 1 teaspoon of salt and dilute it in a glass of warm water. Rinse the throat with a solution at least 10 times a day.
- Garlic. Chop cloves of garlic and dilute them with a glass of boiling water. Give the agent to brew, then rinse your throat after eating.
- Beet. Rub the red beet so that the juice is formed. Enough 200 ml of liquid. An effective remedy helps cure pain even at the initial stage of angina development.
Thus, there are quite effective home methods of treating the throat at home. An integrated approach and attention to your body will ensure a quick recovery.