Yellow palms - the reason. The main reasons for which the palms turn yellow?
Many people are worried about the question "Why do they turn yellow?"Palms? ». Most often, pronounced yellowness of the skin is observed in the morning. To determine the exact cause of this pigmentation, you need to undergo a medical examination. In modern medical centers there is everything necessary for this. Yellow palms and feet can be the first sign of the development of serious diseases in the body.
The reasons for the change in the shade of the skin of the palms
- Wrong, sedentary lifestyle;
- Lack of vitamins and trace elements;
- Bad habits (smoking, alcohol abuse);
Skin yellowness is the first sign of a serious illness
- False jaundice. This diagnosis can be given to you by the therapist after the initial examination of the skin. What does it mean? In the disease there is nothing terrible, since it manifests itself only externally. All organs and systems remain perfectly healthy at the same time. It is recommended to revise your diet. Palms can turn yellow if you eat a lot of citrus or carrots, thereby accumulating too much carotene in your blood.
- The effect of smoking. All smokers have yellow spots on their hands. It is known that nicotine has a very negative impact on human health. With frequent smoking, not only the pigmentation of the skin, but also the color of the teeth and nails, can change. Not only does this look unaesthetic, it also harms the internal organs.
- Cirrhosis of the liver. This is a very dangerous disease, which is also accompanied by the appearance of yellow spots on the palms and soles of the feet. If, in addition to external symptoms, you often feel dry mouth, nausea, quickly get tired, you must immediately go through a full medical examination. The fingers of the hands with cirrhosis are very much depleted and lose weight.