Recipes of full-fledged suppers for weight loss
And then the question arises: How in such circumstances to keep the figure? Are there any recipes for full-fledged dinners for weight loss? It turns out that there are. Even for weight loss, you can pick up delicious, nutritious, but non-calorie meals.
Suggested recipes contain an average of about 600Calories, 24% protein (37-38 g), 25% fat (21 g) and animal and vegetable origin, 51% carbohydrates (79-80 g), 12 g fiber, calcium, folic acid, iron and other essential nutrients Substance.
Variety is the basis of a healthy diet. Therefore, the recipe for a full-fledged dinner for weight loss includes several dishes from different foods. This will lose weight and maintain a great mood.
Supper No. 1. Salmon with rice and vegetables.
- 90 grams of salmon or other red fish stew in lemon juice with the addition of fresh parsley;
- 100 g of stewed asparagus with carrots and onions or vegetable mix with asparagus beans;
- 40 g of boiled rice, preferably brown.
- Salad with spinach and cucumber and tomatoes.
Do you want exotics? Prepare an unusual salad of young spinach:
- 200 g of spinach;
- 50 g fresh or canned mandarins (oranges);
- 1 small head of red onion;
- 2 teaspoons of Italian refueling (low-calorie).
Dinner № 2. Chicken with vegetables.
- 120 g of chicken breast dip in beaten egg whites and bake for 20 minutes at a temperature of 180-200 Cabout;
- 100 g of steamed broccoli;
- 1 medium potatoes bake with 1 teaspoon of oil and 2 teaspoons of sour cream with low fat content;
- Sprinkle the vegetables with fresh green onions.
For dessert - baked apple. Take 1 medium apple, remove the core. In the middle, we put 2 teaspoons of honey, 1 teaspoon of chopped walnut and 1 teaspoon of raisins. Bake for 45 minutes at 180 ° Cabout.
Dinner # 3. Mexican chicken with vegetable garnish.
- 100 g chicken fillet soaked in a dressing from 2 teaspoons of soy sauce and 1 teaspoon of olive oil, bake in the oven or on the grill;
- 40 g of lettuce;
- 30 grams of salsa sauce;
- 50 g of boiled brown rice or buckwheat;
- 100 g of carrots stewed with 1 teaspoon of orange juice and 1 teaspoon of fresh ginger root (add salt and pepper to taste).
Dinner № 4. Stew from tofu.
- Tushim 120 g tofu with 1 carrot, 30 g crushedOnions, 30 g of parsley in 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Add 4 large pieces of champignons, a half of hot red pepper and 1 teaspoon of soy sauce. Season to taste garlic, vinegar, chili;
- Garnish - 100 grams of boiled brown rice;
- Tropical salad: 1 kiwi, 2 teaspoons of coconut pulp, ½ orange, 1 teaspoon rum extract.
Dinner № 5. Meat.
- 90 grams of low-fat meat, cooked on the grill or in the oven;
- 1 medium potatoes bake with 1 teaspoon of butter;
- 100 g of fresh mashed carrots and green peas.
A good addition to this dinner is the "green" salad:
- 200 g of dill, salad, parsley, onion;
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil for refueling.
Dinner № 6. Halibut with vegetables.
- 120 g of halibut cooked on a grill or steamed (another white fish will do as well);
- 100 g of string beans stew in chicken broth with the addition of 1 teaspoon ground almonds;
- 50 g of brown boiled rice or potatoes baked in the skin;
- 200 grams of vegetable salad (cucumber, tomato, sweet pepper) with herbs.
Calculation of products in recipes is given in one portion. But such dinners will be appreciated by your whole family. In the future - do not be afraid to experiment. Connect your imagination, turn the preparation of dinner into witchcraft and eat for health!