Oatmeal porridge on milk: recipes for cooking a tasty and healthy dish. How to cook oatmeal on milk
Nutritionists and nutritionistsArgue that oatmeal porridge on milk is ideal for a full, healthy breakfast. It is very quickly prepared, provides the body with all the necessary nutrients and gives energy for a full day.
Oatmeal porridge on milk: benefit and harm
Oatmeal porridge has a beneficial effect on the stomach inWhole, has a pronounced antioxidant effect, significantly reduces the overall level of cholesterol in the blood, reduces the risk of blood clots, helps to strengthen muscle tissue and effectively cleanses the intestines from toxins. Just one bowl of cereal, eaten for breakfast, makes it possible not to hunger until the very dinner, enriches the body with fiber and carbohydrates, saturates with vitamins A, E, K, PP and group B, valuable minerals and vital microelements.
The constant use of oatmeal kasha relievesConstipation, colitis and indigestion, regulates acidity, stimulates the functioning of the liver and thyroid, helps to concentrate and improves memory. Doctors recommend to include the dish in the diet of people suffering from cardiovascular diseases, enterocolitis, ulcers, gastritis and vegetovascular dystonia.
But no matter how useful porridge of oatmeal,It is not worth it to eat every day. Often this leads to a violation of the function of absorption of vitamin D and calcium, which in the future can trigger the onset of osteoporosis and lead to deformation of the bone system.
Oatmeal in milk: caloric content
Oatmeal porridge is included in the list of dishes suitableFor dietary nutrition. Its calorific value is determined by the fat content of the milk component and the amount of sugar used for cooking. The lowest indicator is 105.67 kcal, and the highest is 113.36 kcal per 100 g of product. If you cook porridge on a condensed milk, the figures will be slightly higher - 174.56 kcal.
Oatmeal porridge on milk: a recipe for children
For kids to cook oatmeal is desirableOnly on special baby milk. It has the highest density, contains a maximum of fats and proteins, has the lowest acidity and does not irritate the digestive system of the child. On a bottle or a tetrapack it is usually indicated from what age it is possible to use the product for preparing children's dishes.
- Oat flakes oats - 250 g
- Sugar - 2 tbsp
- Milk - 500 ml
- Butter - 25 g
- In the enameled pot, pour the milk, giveBoil over medium heat, reduce heating to a minimum, gently enter the entire volume of flakes and cook for about 5 minutes. Constantly stir the oatmeal so that it does not stick to the bottom and does not burn.
- Constantly stir the oatmeal so that it does not stick to the bottom and does not burn. At the end, garnish a little porridge and sprinkle sugar.
- Add a piece of butter, cover with a lid, remove from the plate and leave for 10-15 minutes.
- Ready porridge put in a bowl, decorate at will and treat the baby.
Oatmeal porridge on milk: a recipe for cooking with fruit
Oatmeal cooked with nuts and fruits, quiteCan be called a full-fledged sweet dessert. Porridge attractively looks externally, it has a bright, pleasant taste and has a delicate, slightly spicy aroma.
- Oat flakes - 150 g
- Milk 1,5% - 400 ml
- Raisins - 25 g
- Dried apricots - 25 g
- Banana - 1 piece
- Chopped walnuts - 50 g
- Apple - 1 pc
- Red currant - 50 g
- Milk pour into a small enamel saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Carefully introduce oatmeal flakes, reduce heating and, stirring constantly, boil for 5 minutes.
- Pour sugar into the porridge, put butter and turn off the fire.
- Cut the fruit into slices and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Raisen fried with boiling water, dried apricots and nuts. Add to fresh fruit and mix thoroughly.
- Combine the porridge with a sweet mixture, decorate with currants berries and serve to the table.
Oatmeal porridge on milk in a multivark
Oatmeal made with this recipe is obtainedThick and nutritious, gently envelops the walls of the stomach and provides a feeling of satiety for a long time. If you want to achieve a more gentle consistency, you need to put a little bit of flakes in the multivark, and, on the contrary, pour a little more liquid.
- Milk 1.5% - 1 tbsp
- Oat flakes - 125 g
- Sugar - 1/3 tsp
- Flakes, rinse under running water, pour into a multivariate bowl, pour milk at room temperature and mix well. Then add sugar and a little salt.
- Choose the program "Rice", "Soup" or "Kasha" and start cooking without closing the lid.
- When the liquid boils, lower the lid and continue cooking.
- After the sound signal announcing the end of the program, put a piece of butter in the oatmeal, put the "Heated" mode on the multivark and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Ready porridge in a hot form to serve. If desired, decorate with dry or fresh fruits, nuts, candied fruits, marmalade or jam.
How to cook oatmeal on milk and water
With frequent use of oatmeal, someNote the occurrence of a symptom such as heartburn. To avoid this unpleasant moment, culinary experts recommend using drinking water during cooking.
- Oatmeal - 9 tbsp
- Water filtered - 350 ml
- Milk 2.3% - 350 ml
- Sugar - 2 tbsp
- In the enameled container pour the milk and water, fill the flakes, mix and put on medium heat.
- When the mass warms up a little, add sugar and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Cook over low heat for 3 to 5 minutes to flake completely softened.
- Remove from the plate, cover and let stand for a couple of minutes.
- Pour the porridge on plates and serve it to a table with condensed milk, jam, honey, marmalade or any other sweets.
How to cook delicious and unusual oatmeal: video instruction
Oatmeal porridge on milk is a simple dish, but itsCan be made original and special. To do this, you just need to use for preparation is not traditional cow's milk, but a sweet fruit. Porridge in this version will acquire additional airiness and a pleasant, very delicate taste.