Pancakes from oatmeal, recipes with a photo. How to make pancakes from oatmeal in milk, on kefir, on water, on yeast.
Oatmeal and flakes are included in the categoryLow-calorie, nutritious, foods, have a beneficial effect on the stomach and are easily absorbed by the body. Pancakes of oatmeal mixed with milk or water are also of similar properties. They can be baked as lush and thin, filled with various salty or sweet fillers and even used for cooking a dietary version of classical Italian lasagna. Everything depends on the personal taste preferences, the fantasy of the hostess and the availability of a certain amount of free time, which you want to devote to the creation of culinary delights.
How to make pancakes from oat flakes in milk, a recipe with a photo step by step
This is a very unusual way of cookingOatmeal pancakes on milk. In addition to traditional ingredients, baked goods include hard cheese, due to which the dish acquires a more pronounced salty taste and a fragrant, piquant smell. Fans of acute shades in food are advised to put in a dough a drop of ground paprika or cayenne pepper. In this version, the usual roasted product turns into an original snack, which can be complemented with both meat and fish dishes.
- Oat flakes - 100 g
- Wheat flour - 2 tbsp
- Hard cheese - 50 g
- Eggs - 2 pieces
- Milk 2.5% - ½ liter
- Soda - 1/3 tsp
- vegetable oil
- Oat flakes soak for 10 minutes in warm milk.
- Grate the cheese on a large grater.
- Eggs slightly foamed with salt and pour into flakes. There, too, pour in soda, cheese and flour. Very carefully mix all the ingredients and place the semi-finished product in a warm place for 20-30 minutes.
- At the end of time, wipe the dough through a fineSieve, achieving complete homogeneity of the mass. Grease the frying pan with vegetable oil and warm it over medium heat. Spoon a piece of dough on the bottom and bake pancakes on each side until a pleasant golden color.
- At the table, serve hot with your favorite drinks.
Peach delicious pancakes from oat flour and bran on kefir
Kefir pancakes made from oat flour are obtainedRather thin and plastic. Specific taste of bran softens the milk base, and the cinnamon gives the dish an unusually bright, rich and memorable aroma. Dough perfectly holds the shape, does not break when turning over and remains soft even after full cooling.
- Kefir - 275 ml
- Oat bran - 75 g
- Oat flour - 150 g
- Sugar - 2 tbsp
- Egg - 1 piece
- Cinnamon - ½ tsp
- Salt - ¼ tsp
- Oat flour sift through a sieve.
- Kefir warm up to a temperature of about 40 ° C and combine with bran, sugar, salt, egg, cinnamon and flour. Mix the mass very well and leave it to swell for 30-40 minutes.
- Immediately before baking, the dough is again very well mixed. If the bran is not completely softened, grind them with a spoon.
- Frying pan on high heat and grease with butter. Put a portion of dough in the center of the working surface and brown on both sides.
- At the table, serve along with liquid sauces, syrups or fatty sour cream.
How to cook diet pancakes from oatmeal on water, a recipe with a photo
Those who are dieting have to refuseYourself in a lot of tasty things and include in the diet only useful and low-calorie foods. Such a scanty menu unwittingly wants to brighten up and for this purpose simple, lean pancakes made from oat flour on ordinary boiled water are perfect. Serve them with fresh fruit or unsweetened fat-free yogurt. And to reduce the caloric content of the dish to a minimum, sugar replacement for useful, natural stevia will help.
- Oatmeal flour - 350 g
- Water 250 ml
- Egg - 2 pieces
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp
- Baking powder - 1 tsp
- Eggs grind with sugar, combine with baking powder, boiled water at room temperature and very well mix.
- Flour sift and in small portions to enter into a liquid mass. In the end, put the vegetable oil and quickly stir.
- Allow the dough to stand for 15-20 minutes so that the flour is properly swelled.
- Bake on both sides in a hot frying pan, lightly greased with sunflower oil.
- Serve to the table in a hot form.
Cooking at home yeast oat pancakes
Oatmeal pancakes, mixed with yeast,Differ unsurpassed splendor and softness. They are evenly fried in a frying pan and almost never burn. Good elasticity and high strength allow using this kind of pancakes for stuffing. The most harmoniously oatmeal dough is combined with sweet cottage cheese, filling with fresh carrots, cream cheese or boiled egg.
- Dry yeast - 1 pack
- Sugar - 4 leaves
- Milk 3.2% - 1 liter
- Salt - ½ tsp
- Eggs - 3 pieces
- Oatmeal - 250 g
- In one glass of warm milk dissolve yeast and a tablespoon of sugar. Cover the container with a linen napkin and wait for the liquid to ferment and start bubbling.
- The remaining milk is poured into enameledSaucepan and bring to a boil. When the liquid starts to gurgle, reduce the heating, pour oatmeal, salt and sugar and cook until ready, stirring constantly.
- Remove the porridge from the heat and cool to room temperature. Then introduce the uplifted spit, eggs and mix thoroughly.
- Cover the dough with a towel and leave for half an hour.
- Bake in a heated frying pan for about 1-1.5 minutes on each side. Paste the pancakes in a pile, soak with melted butter and serve.
Dietary manno-oatmeal pancakes, video recipe
Light, air pancakes from oat flour can beCook with semolina. The dish turns out very pleasant to the taste and smells delicately creamy. If you want to enhance the flavor and make it more pronounced, it is worth adding a bit of vanilla or cinnamon to the kefir mass. These components will enrich both the smell and taste with bright, spicy shades.