How to make a Christmas tree from corrugated paper with your own hands for the New Year, photo
For work you need:
To make a tree, you will need:
- Green and red corrugated paper
- Bow or ribbon
- Let's start with the basis for our beautiful Christmas tree. We take the cardboard, draw a strip 30 cm long, divide it in half and at 15 cm. Draw a circular circle with a diameter of 15 cm (from the strip to the strip). Cut out the resulting workpiece and add it so that the fold is again on the same middle. Our 15 cm cone is ready.
- We take corrugated paper of green color and cover the cone along the entire perimeter. The edges are glued with glue Moment (or PVA). Now our foundation for the future craft is completely ready (our stem).
- Let's go to our needles and give volumeShape. Cut from the corrugated paper strip length of 15 cm, 1 cm wide. For a stem of 15 cm in height, we need about 110-130 of these strips. You can use different shades of green or one - it depends on your desire, patience and imagination.
- We continue to make pine needles. To speed up the next action, you can take several strips at once, fold them into one and gradually make incisions with scissors on them (as in the figure below), the incisions will be slightly more than half the strip.
- When we cut out all the strips, we go to the veryThe main stage in the production of needles. We take one strip and wind each one on the toothpick, tightly pressing. The ends of the strip are glued so that it does not turn around, we'll wait until the glue grabs and dries. After completely drying, remove the workpiece from the toothpick.
- We do the last stage with all the stripes. Procurement is obtained, as in the photo below.
- When all the strips are ready and dry afterProcessing with glue, we pass to the volume. We take each roll and raspushaem it (that's why we did notches on each strip). It turns out three-dimensional figures, similar to pompoms.
- We return to our cone. We glue our pom-poms (pine needles) on it. The denser the pompoms will be to each other, the more splendid our New Year's Beauty will seem.
- For the decor we will make colorful bows. You can use a variety of colors, and we'll take red. We cut out a square 2 * 2 cm in size from corrugated paper. We put a bead on the string and tie our square in the middle. Edge of fluff. Our charming bow is ready. Make them in the quantity that you want to hang on our beautiful winter spruce (we did about 20).
- The next element of the decor will be from cotton wool. We take a small piece of cotton wool, we roll a ball out of it. Our ball can be moistened a little in glue, so that the glitter does not crumble. Then string the ball on the toothpick and roll in the sequins. Their number depends on how much you want to hang this ornaments on a Christmas tree (we did about 20).
- We pass to the final and most pleasantThe moment - we'll start decorating our sweet and ready-made Christmas tree. In a chaotic order we glue bows on it from all sides, do not forget about our balls of cotton wool.
- Using a ready bow, or taking a ribbon, and fixing a thread in the middle of the bow, we decorate the top of the tree.