Which water heater should I choose - flow or storage?
Awareness that systematic disconnectionWater is inevitable, does not add to us peace of mind and everyday satisfaction. When dealing with such situations, people are increasingly inclined to buy a water heater. And this, of course, is the right decision. Comfort of our lives in our own hands. It is not necessary to allow unforeseen circumstances to violate their plans and spoil the mood. If this conclusion was reached by you, then immediately proceed to collecting useful information so that the selected boiler could meet all your needs in a minimal way. Here I consider the advantages and disadvantages of storage and flow water heaters.
Advantages of storage water heaters
- The storage water heater is unpretentious to power, so its installation is possible in almost any room.
- Installation of equipment is easy evennon-professional, since special knowledge and skills are not needed for this. It is enough only to follow the instructions given in the instructions to the technician. After all the manipulations done, the boiler is connected to the outlet and, praise to the producers, the water is heated.
- An undeniable advantage is the widest choice of storage water heaters on the market. You can find a model to taste, color and wallet.
Disadvantages of storage water heaters
- How the storage water heater worksis such that the one-time flow of heated water does not exceed the volume of the tank. For this reason, many families are forced to choose size boilers, which is not at all pleasing in terms of aesthetics and space saving. Especially these factors are significant if the premises are small.
- The storage water heater will take a long time to allow you to use warm water.
- For trouble-free operation of the water heater, you will have to clean it from the scale once every six months and replace the magnesium anode.
Advantages of running water heaters
- A flowing water heater at a time allows the use of exactly as much hot water as is required. Restrictions are not provided.
- This boiler is extremely easy to use and does not require constant maintenance.
- Its dimensions are very compact, so it is suitable for any area.
Disadvantages of running water heaters
- One of the conditions for installing a flowWater heater - high power. Some people have to reconstruct wiring at home, if there are appropriate permits. In the case where the wiring for such loads is not calculated, the variant with a flow-through boiler is not even considered.
- The water heater is connected only to the water draw-off device. If the connection is necessary not only to the tap, but also to the soul, for example, be prepared to increase the power.
Now, when about flow and storageWater heaters know a lot, you can put all the pros and cons on the scales and make the right choice much easier. I wish you success in this serious endeavor.