How to wash the dishes in the dishwasher?
Some people think that if the dishes are poorly washed,Therefore, a little detergent was poured. Then they pour in even more powder and again turn on the dishwasher. This is wrong, because it's not about the amount of powder. We usually pour the powder on the bottom strip or a little higher, and if the dishes are very dirty up to the second strip, but not up to the top.
In the dishwasher, the direction of water flows is sufficient to make the dishes well washed. But if it left the rest of the food, then you mis-placed the items in the car.
Large dishes put to the edges of the grid, andPlace small plates towards the center. If the plates are dirty, if you use cost-effective dish washing programs, do not put them in the outermost mesh cells. That they were better washed, take and put the plates not in each cell, but through one cell, then they will be thoroughly washed. In the nearer to us series, the cells are larger, they are for deep plates.
Forks and spoons are located in one cell, andNot in the neighboring cells, so they better get washed. The forks are located closer to the center of the machine, and away from the front edge, so that when laying the dishes, do not accidentally get hurt.
Do not place the dishes with long handles vertically. In this position, the blade can block the rotation of the rocker arm, and the dishes can not be washed. Do not put glasses on your side. It will be poorly washed and water with the remains of detergent will remain in it. The solution withers and stays on the walls, it will have to be washed again.
Wine glasses and glasses vertically, so that the legWas above. There are special such guides (blue arrow), they will hold the glass. The cups are placed vertically, the bottom is at the top, as the water flows from bottom to top.
In the top grid, all items are secureFix as the water jet that is directed upwards can overturn the dishes. When the top grid retracts, nothing should be loose in the car. If it is unstable and not reliable, fix it.
Frying pan should stand upright and handleRely on a high plate. In this position, it takes up little space and rinses well. The handle of the frying pan should not touch the dishwasher wall, and do not interfere with the rotation of the rocker arm, in order to be convinced of this, it is necessary to turn the rocker arm.
1. Before you start the machine,If the cover of the detergent compartment is closed, otherwise this powder will fall into the rinsing zone of the dishes, and will not get into the main sink. It is necessary to clean the basket-net from the remnants of food.
2. From time to time, check if there are any leftoversIn the mesh basket or around the drain hole. The basket of the grid is well removed and you can throw away the remains of food in the trash, after which it should be rinsed. Even if you are not going to wash the dishes, put dirty dishes in the car. At the dishwasher, the door closes very tightly. And the remains of food will not "stick" to plates and pans, even if the dishes are in the car all day.
3. If possible, use cost-effective programs,Only without fanaticism. If someone is sick in the family, or there were guests, you can use the "auto" program. The machine in this program will very carefully wash the dishes, and it steams well. And in the rest of the time, use an economical program, in which the dishes are washed at a temperature of 45 degrees, and not the same as with "auto" at 70 degrees, which will save energy.
4. To avoid the appearance of scale, protect the machine fromHard water, install a water treatment system. It is much cheaper to prevent the formation of scale than to pay more for the consequences - repair of the dishwasher, over-consumption of electricity, washing up dishes.
Tips on how to wash dishes in a car, more economical.
1. In dishwashers, water is consumed 4 times less than with manual washing. Less used detergent.
2. Fully load the machine. At the maximum filling the consumption of resources per 1 unit of dishes will be low.
3. Do not rinse the dishes before putting it in the machine. This is not necessary, you just need to remove the remnants of food, before you put the dishes in the machine.
4. Choose energy-saving programs for washing dishes.
5. Find out what level of rigidity in the region and in the settings of the machine set such an indicator.
6. Do not overdose detergents. Too much detergent will not make your dishes very clean. Too much use of household chemicals will worsen the quality of water.
7. Try to clean the filter regularly in the dishwasher, and after cleaning it, put the filter in the correct position. Do not start the machine without a filter.
8. You need to save your time. If you use a dishwasher, you will save up to 300 hours per year, which is 12 days.
You got to know how to wash dishes inDish washer. We hope, these tips will help you to wash dishes economically, qualitatively and quickly. Energy saving is easy, as simple as loading a dishwasher.