These are only basic precautions for tourists on vacation
Preparation for flight
Scientists are sure that the change of two or three hoursbelts for the body is already stressed. He lives by his internal clock and is not ready to lengthen or shorten the wake. A long flight at an altitude of 10 kilometers - another stress. Atmospheric pressure in the plane - as in the mountains at an altitude of 2000 meters. Oxygen is rarefied, noise in the ears, drowsiness and nausea appear. The body tries to understand what is happening. Unfortunately, after the flight, a person may feel broken for several more days. Avoid this in your power, if you begin to prepare for the flight in 4-5 days. Follow our advice - these are the basic precautions.
1. Drink vitamins. Athletes and people, often flying on duty, use adaptogens, medicines in tablets and tinctures. Their action is based on the fact that a balanced vitamin-mineral complex supports the immune system and adaptive functions of the body. Adaptogens can be replaced with conventional multivitamins. You need to take them one week before departure and another week after arriving in another country.
2. Go to bed earlier. For a couple of weeks before departure, start adapting to the new regime. The flight to the West, when the day increases, is easier to transfer than to the East. Going to the eastern countries, try
go to bed at least an hour earlier than usual. Especially it concerns "owls".
3. Start to follow the diet 4 days before departure, it helps to adapt more easily. On the 1st day you can eat as much as you want, in the 2nd - moderately, on the 3rd - it is satisfying again, but on the 4th - again restrained. In flight, it will be easier for you.
4. Get vaccinated. Even countries such as Austria and Switzerland are fraught with danger for tourists on vacation. In the summer there are many encephalitis ticks. In Asia, the Middle East and South America, one must be afraid of yellow fever, viral hepatitis A and B. In Africa, malaria, typhoid, tetanus. And since immunity is produced for a long time, vaccinations are done 3-4 weeks before the trip.
5. Collect the first aid kit. Even if you are an absolutely healthy person, from unaccustomed water, unwashed vegetables, too active sun, problems may arise. Be sure to grab creams from sunburn and repellent ointments (if you go to the forest or to the mountains).
6. Take in flight an inflatable pillow: it will help to comfortably relax during the flight.
AT the air
"Economy-class syndrome" - this is the main problem of long flight. This syndrome is associated with the so-called thrombosis of the veins of the lower extremities. Simply put, the legs swell and hurt.
7. Periodically walk around the salon. And sit doing simple exercises: pull and lift your toes. Or, pulling your toes as hard as possible, try to lift them, while pressing your hands on your hips.
8. Remove the shoes. Walking in the salon is better in single-handed socks. In many airlines they are issued in flight. But it's better to take it with you from home.
9. Drink more water. The best drink is mineral water. To alcohol, the relationship is twofold. Someone will drink 50 grams of cognac and put to sleep, but someone, on the contrary, will cheer up. But no one will be harmed by 100-150 grams of red dry wine. First, it will reduce the effect of radiation; secondly, it will enrich the body with the necessary selenium, vitamins A and C.
10. Eat in flight in moderation. Give preference to vegetarian dishes. Overeating is only a way to worsen the general condition.
11. Transfer the clock to another time already in flight. So you better be guided in the mode of sleep and wakefulness. It is advisable not to sleep the last couple of hours. Otherwise, upon arrival, you will feel overwhelmed.
Orientation on the ground
The more exotic the country, the more likely,that local water and food can have unpleasant consequences. Do not get hung up on this issue (otherwise it will cause the opposite, already psychological effect), but be careful with local dishes and drinks, because only to try - does not mean sweep everything that's on it.
12. Do not drink raw water in a foreign country! Even if you stay at a 5-star hotel. And do not brush her teeth. In the eastern countries, drink only bottled water. Do not buy anything from the trays! In street restaurants, even with a 30-degree heat, do not take drinks with ice! Ice cubes are usually made from tap water. Remember that the main problem associated with Europeans with rest in the eastern countries is diarrhea and other intestinal infections.
13. Do not lean on the buffet. The problem is that even the most harmless foods, if mixed and eaten more than usual, can cause a lot of unpleasant consequences. Therefore, even with an abundance of dishes, try to still choose one or two snacks and one hot dish, and not put fish, meat, seafood and salads in one plate. The buffet from you will not escape anywhere and even have time to get bored, and the figure and stomach will be grateful.
14. In the first days of rest, the "under ..." rule works well. It is better to get out of work, underdo it, not to drink, than "re". After all, the beginning of vacation is often overshadowed by sickness and fatigue from the flight.
15. Exotic beaches have many "surprises". For example, on the eastern coasts there are sand fleas. They bite their feet and cause severe itching (alcohol rubbing helps). In the water there are burning jellyfish, prickly hedgehogs and fish. It is better to find out more about the local fauna at home or at least listen to the guide's warnings at the hotel.
By following these only basic precautions of tourists on vacation, you will protect yourself from many troubles and will be able to relax and truly relax. Happy you rest!