Homemade waffle recipes with custard
Appetizing waffles, soft inside and with a crispyA fine morning breakfast on top. It will be ideal if you add a delicate custard with vanilla and nut to the plate. Pieces of wafers set off a creamy taste, giving an exquisite delight to connoisseurs of sweet desserts. Try this delicacy at least once, you will forever include it in your favorite foods list.
- Flour - 0.3 kg
- Milk - 0,3 l
- Yogurt - 125 g
- Butter - 125 g
- Two eggs
- Sugar - 0,2 kg
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp.
- Soda - 1,5 hours.
- Cinnamon - 2 tsp.
- Milk - 0,2 kg
- Four yolks
- Cream 33% - 150 g
- Sugar - 80 g
- Nuts - 80 g
- Flour and starch - 12 g each
- Curd cheese - 150 g
- To prepare the dough, combine the flour with sugar in the bowl (reed will add a bright taste and saturation to the dessert), soda, baking powder and cinnamon. Mix all the ingredients with a whisk
- In another container, pour the milk, add two yolks and low-fat yogurt without additives. Melt butter, lightly cool, pour into milk and mix
- Combine flour mixture and milk emulsion, again carefully mix
- Whisk the two squirrels with a mixer until lush, firm foam. Proteins are better to pre-cool and whisk gradually, increasing the speed. Put the whipped protein mass in a mixture of flour and milk, gently mix. Use a waffle iron or fill the batter with silicone molds and bake in the oven
- Take for the cream any peeled and friedNuts. Put them in a saucepan with a thick bottom, add milk, cream and seeds of vanilla pod. You can use vanillin or extract, but they will give the cream a less expressive taste. Put the mixture on medium heat and bring to a boil. Set aside and let it brew for half an hour
- Pour the milk mixture into a bowl and chop the nuts with a blender
- Mix corn starch, flour and sugar in a container. Add to them four yolks and mix well so that there are no lumps in the mixture
- Strain the nut emulsion and pour into the yolks, stirring well.
- The resulting mixture is poured into a saucepan and heated on low heat, stirring, until it begins to thicken. Finished mousse cool, cover with a film and place in the refrigerator
- Before use, add to the mousse the cooled curd cheese (Hochland or Almette) and whisk until creamy consistency
- Wafers pour cream, sprinkle with chopped nuts and serve to the table