A simple recipe for a traditional custard with cream
Aerobatics for any hostess: Cooking delicious custard without lumps. A classic recipe will help you to master the secret of creating a cream. A gentle texture of mousse, if created for air biscuits, eclairs, multi-layer desserts or rolls. If there is no time to prepare the dough - put the mousse in the kremanka, decorate with mint and coffee beans: a delicate treat for tea is ready.
- Two eggs
- Milk 0.5 liters
- Sugar - 100 g
- Vanilla pod
- Cornstarch - 30 g
- Butter of high fat content - 50 g
- Cream at least 33 percent - 200 mL
- In a sauté pan with milk, put the peeled vanillaPod together with seeds. To prepare this cream, it is better not to use packaged vanillin or essence - they will not be able to give the dessert the necessary flavor and aroma. Bring the milk to a boil and turn off the heat.
- Eggs, sugar and starch slightly whisk in a bowl in the bowl
- Allow the milk to cool slightly, then gently pour into the egg mixture through a sieve, stirring constantly
- Pour the resulting mass into a saucepan and cook until it begins to bubble and thicken. Another couple of minutes hold on the fire, stirring and remove from the plate
- In mousse add butter and stir well. Cover with a film and place in the refrigerator for several hours. Ready cream can be used for baking or served to the table
- Based on the custard can be preparedVariant of air muslin "Muslin" with cream. Fat cream to a dense peaks. Use cool corncakes and dishes, cream too, cool - so their texture will be especially gentle and elastic
- Cream mousse mix with the brewed at the rate of 1: 3. Such a dessert can be stored in the refrigerator for about a week