A hearty recipe for chicken with pumpkin and mustard marinade
The 3 in 1 dish is an excellent choice for a lunchMeal. Delicate chicken fillet in spicy sauce, fragrant potato garnish and sweet pumpkin as a piquant accent - delicious, unusual and useful. In addition, the preparation of the dish itself will take about a quarter of an hour's time - it takes so much time to clean, prepare and combine the ingredients. Further actions are quite simple: send the pan to the oven, wait for the end of the program signal and enjoy juicy meat on the vegetable cushion.
- Pumpkin - 150 g
- Potatoes - 2 - 3 pcs.
- Chicken - 0,5 kg
- Dijon mustard - 3 - 4 tbsp.
- Mustard seeds - 1 tbsp. L.
- Onions - 1 pc.
- Salt, pepper, olive oil
- Cut the potatoes into large rings. It is best to use the tubers of a young crop, without removing the peel from them
- Slice the pumpkin with small cubes. Sweet varieties are especially good in this dish - they give the meat and potatoes an exquisite taste. You can also take frozen vegetable pulp, after defreezing it and wringing out excess liquid
- Salt the vegetables, add the pepper to taste, season with olive oil and spread evenly on the bottom of the pan
- Finely chop the onion
- Connect the onions with three to four spoonfulsDijon mustard and a spoonful of mustard seeds (they will add the necessary "crispy" texture to the marinade). Dijon mustard sauce can be replaced with ordinary mustard, but in a lesser proportion - the taste of the emulsion will turn out to be less mild
- Stir well the ingredients, add a couple of spoons of olive oil and stir again until smooth
- Dip into the marinade chunks of chicken and leave for half an hour - the meat should be soaked with mustard sauce
- On the vegetable layer, place pieces of chicken filletAnd lay the remaining marinade on top. Place the open baking tray in the oven, heated to 200 degrees, bake for 30 to 40 minutes, checking for availability with a fork or skewer. Finished dish pour the juice, formed at the bottom of the pan, decorate with greens and serve to the table