A compote of cherries for the winter on a 3 liter jar - a simple recipe without sterilization, a compote with a cherry stone
A jar of cherry compote, open in the middle of winter,does not leave anyone indifferent. This illuminating and very fragrant drink instantly revives summer days filled with sunlight and bright smells. It seems that with every sip of compote from cherry, a wave of positive energy and a vitamin charge of vivacity spread over the body. Not surprisingly, it is this canned fruit drink that is so popular among all variants of winter preparations. In addition, it is also very simple in the way of cooking, not requiring special culinary talents. A compote of cherries for the winter, a recipe of which each landlady has its own brand, usually cooked with a 3-liter jar. There are also variants with sterilization and without it, which do not differ much in taste according to taste. Most of the recipes for cherry compote for the winter are simple, so they are so popular. Further you are waited only with the best recipes with a photo and video on the preparation of compote from cherry for the winter, including with raspberries, which will help you without much difficulty to stock up on this tasty and mega-fruitful drink.
A compote of cherries without a stone for the winter - a simple recipe with a photo step by step
Essential Ingredients for compote of cherries without pits for winter for a simple recipe
- cherry-1 kg
- Sugar-1 glass
Step-by-step instruction for a simple compote with cherries without pits for the winter
- To compote turned tasty mustsorting out all the berries. It is also important to remove the cuttings from the cherries, and then rinse them thoroughly under running water. After we throw the cherry in a colander and wait until the excess liquid drains.
- Now we turn to the most laborious andfrankly boring process-removing bones. For this, the easiest way to use a special machine, which in a few minutes will prepare all the berries. And you can, as they say, in the old-fashioned way, using a hairpin or a pin, carefully remove the bones yourself.
- Banks are good for washing, and then sterilized in any convenient way. Fill the container with about a fifth of the berries and fall asleep a few spoonfuls of sugar.
- Water is heated, and then pour boiling water on the berries. Cover the lid and let it brew for 10-15 minutes. Merge all the contents of the jars again in a saucepan and bring the compote to a boil, remove the foam and cook for 5 minutes.
- Ready cherry compote spilled withOpolonika again on glass jars and this time we already clog the lids tightly. Turn the workpieces upside down, wrap it in a warm blanket until it cools down completely.
A classic compote of cherries for the winter - a recipe for a 3-liter jar
Essential ingredients for a classic cherry compote for the winter to a 3-liter jar
- cherry - 400 gr.
- sugar - 300 gr.
- water - 3 liters.
Step-by-step instruction for the classic recipe of cherry compote on a 3-liter jar for winter
- In this recipe, you do not need to clean berries from bones, you just need to carefully look through them and rinse them. On a note! If you experience that the cherry can be a worm, then you can pour the berries with cold water for 3-4 hours - all the beetles-worms during this time necessarily float to the surface.
- Sterilize the washed jars for a period of 15minutes. The number of ingredients in the recipe is indicated per one 3-liter jar, so if you plan on making more blanks, just keep the proportions.
- Prepared cherries are laid out on cans and poured with boiling water. We cover with lids and leave for 15 minutes, so that the berry gives its color and becomes softer.
- With the help of special covers with holes carefully drain all the water, and leave the berries in the jars. Add sugar and bring the syrup to a boil.
- The finished syrup is again poured over the jars with berries, covered with lids and put in a large pan for sterilization. The sterilization time is 15 minutes.
- After we take out the jars with compote and clog the lid with a tin can. We turn over and after they have completely cooled down, we transfer it to a cold storage place.
Compote of cherries and cherries for the winter without sterilization - recipe step by step
Necessary ingredients for compote of cherries and cherries for the winter without sterilization
- cherry-300 gr.
- cherries -300 gr.
- water - 3 liters.
- sugar -3 cups
Step-by-step instruction for the compote recipes with cherries and cherries for winter without sterilization
- Berries are good for my and we sort out. If desired, remove or leave the stone.
- In a sterile can distribute a mixture of cherries and cherries approximately equally.
- We put the jar in a bowl with hot water and cover it with a lid. This is to ensure that the bottom of the container warms up well and in the future, compote for this recipe is not swollen.
- In the meantime, cook syrup from sugar and water. After boiling, remove the syrup from the fire and fill them with berries. Important! The syrup should completely fill the whole jar to the top of the bottom so that no air remains in it. Otherwise, the compote may play and explode.
- Immediately cover the workpiece with a lid and seal with a preservative key. We turn around and wait until completely cool to move the compote into the cellar.
How to cook a compote of cherries for 3 liters without sterilization for the winter - a step-by-step recipe
Necessary ingredients to cook compote of cherries for 3 liters without sterilization for the winter
- cherry - 400gr.
- sugar - 900 gr.
- water - 3 liters.
Step-by-step instructions on how to cook compote of cherries for 3 liters for winter without sterilization
- Berries are good for my and we sort out. Be sure to remove all corrupted and rotten copies. Bones can not be removed.
- We spread the cherry on the cans and pour it with boiling water. Covering the lids, we wait 15 minutes for the water to accumulate cherry juice and change the color.
- Drain and add sugar. We bring the syrup to a boil and again we pour it over the jars.
- Immediately clog the lids with a key or use self-locking lids.
Delicious cherry compote with a bone-stepped recipe for the winter
Necessary ingredients for a tasty cherry compote with a stone for the winter
- cherry - 300 gr.
- water -3 l.
- Sugar - 600 gr.
- a few mint leaves
Step-by-step instruction for a recipe for a tasty cherry compote with a bone for winter
- First carefully sterilize the jars and fill them with about a third of pure cherries.
- Cook the syrup from sugar and water and fill the cherry. Leave for 15 minutes under the lid, after which the syrup is again poured into a saucepan.
- Add a few mint leaves to the syrup and bring to a boil.
- Spill the hot syrup again over the cans with cherries, after removing the mint leaves.
- We cork jars with cherry compote lids. Then turn the workpieces upside down and wait until the compote completely cools down, transfer it to a cold place for storage.
Cherry compote for the winter with raspberries - recipe for a 3-liter jar
Necessary ingredients for cherry compote with raspberries for the winter for a 3 liter jar
- cherry-300 gr.
- raspberry -300 gr.
- sugar - 700 gr.
- water - 3 liters.
Step-by-step instruction for the recipe of cherry compote for the winter with raspberries for a 3-liter jar
- Raspberry is very carefully, so as not to damage berries. Cherries we sort out, remove the bones and rinse well.
- We fill the jar with berries. In parallel, we put a pot of water and wait until it boils.
- Fill with boiling water berries and cover with a lid. We are waiting for 15 minutes.
- We merge water without berries, add sugar and cook syrup. After boiling, remove the syrup from the fire and pour it into the jar.
- Using a can opener, turn the lid and turn the jar. We are wrapped in a warm blanket until it cools completely.