Jam from forest strawberries for the winter - a five-minute recipe, photo, video instructions - harvesting strawberry jam
Many housewives in the preparation of useful sweets forWinter prefers unusual, but very tasty ingredients. Excellent for maintaining immunity in the cold jam from strawberries. Forest berries are optimal for cooking vitamin sweets. To obtain a tight jam, pectin can be added to them. And with a small amount of strawberries should additionally put the usual strawberries. Among the presented photos and video recipes with instructions five-minute sessions it will not be difficult to find the best way to cook strawberry jam.
Useful jam from forest strawberries - a five-minute recipe with step-by-step photos
Ingredients according to the recipe of useful jam from wild strawberry berries
- Strawberries - 6 items;
- Sugar - 7 items;
- Pectin - 15 g.
Step-by-step recipe for strawberry jam from forest berries
- Prepare the required amount of strawberries. It should be borne in mind that after cleaning, the volume of berries will decrease slightly.
- Rinse the berries and peel off the tails. Trim the damaged areas of strawberries.
- Put the berries in a saucepan and put on fire. While berries are boiling, sterilize cans. When the berries start to secrete the juice and boil, add sugar to them.
- After 5 minutes add the pectin, boil the mixture for another 5 minutes. Transfer the jam into jars and roll them up.
Delicious jam from fresh forest strawberries for the winter - detailed photo recipe
List of ingredients for making tasty jam for strawberry winter
- sliced strawberries - 4 items;
- Sugar - 4 items;
- lemon juice - 2 tablespoons.
A detailed recipe for cooking jam for winter colds from wild strawberry
- Collect berries on a remote from industrial facilities or roads, trails a place. If this is not possible, then buy wild strawberries from trusted vendors.
- Gently wash the berries, remove the tails. Cut the damaged, crushed pieces of berries. Boil on low heat until the berries start to separate the juice and boil. Then add the lemon juice and sugar. Boil for another 5 minutes, pour over the cans and roll.
How to make a sweet strawberry jam - a recipe with photo instructions
Ingredients from the recipe of sweet strawberry jam
- strawberries - 600 g;
- sugar - 500 g (you can take more).
Photo instruction on the recipe for sweet jam from strawberries
- Defrost the prepared berries or take fresh strawberries. It is necessary to rinse fresh berries well, clean them from tails.
- Transfer the strawberries into a saucepan and put on fire, cover with sugar. Bring the mixture to a boil. Wait until the juice starts to separate. It will take about 10-15 minutes.
- Stir well the mixture and crush the berriespotatoes and then grind them with a blender. Expand on the banks, order them. Banks in an inverted position should stand for 24 hours. Then they can be taken to the balcony or to the basement.
How to cook jam from strawberries - video recipe with instructions
Video recipe for strawberries jam
How to cook strawberry jam with pectin - detailed recipe with photo tips
List of ingredients for cooking strawberry jam with the addition of pectin
- strawberries - 1 kg;
- Sugar - 800 g;
- pectin - 100 g.
Picture of a recipe of jam stock with pectin from strawberry
- Prepare strawberries: rinse them well from the ground and sand. Remove tails, cut damaged berries.
- Put the berries in a saucepan and keep onslow fire until juice is extracted. When the mixture starts to boil, add sugar, mix well and cook the jam for another 10 minutes. Add the pectin and boil for another 5 minutes.
- Dense jam hot spread on sterilized jars and roll up. Keep refrigerated.
Very tasty strawberry jam - recipe with photo instruction
List of ingredients according to the recipe of tasty jam from strawberries
- Strawberry - 1 kg;
- strawberries - 1 kg;
- Sugar - 2 kg;
- water or lemon juice - 1 tbsp.
Photo of a recipe of tasty strawberry jam
- Prepare berries of strawberries and strawberries.
- Rinse the berries, peel off the tails and leaves, put them on fire. Add water or lemon juice.
- Add sugar to the boiling mixture.
- Boil the mixture for half an hour. You must remove the foam.
- Spread the jam over the jars and roll them up.