Jelly from black currant - how to cook for the winter - a recipe without cooking in a cold way, a five-minute snack, with gelatin
Black currant - a berry is not particularly whimsical andEasily accessible in our latitudes. Its abundant harvests quite often catch the hosts of the dacha sites off guard: many fresh black currants are not eaten, the fruit is also quickly bored ... There remains only one option - to make a log from it for the winter. And if everything is simple with the freezing of berries, the recipes of jam and jam can put before a difficult choice, because there are a lot of varieties of currants. Take at least one of the most successful and popular options - jelly from black currant (a recipe for the winter). This delicate berry yummy can be prepared without cooking (cold), with gelatin or with the addition of other berries. Delicious and obtained currant jelly on fast recipes, five-minute, which is also abundant in the network. The best recipes for making jelly from black currant with photos and video by step-by-step instructions for winter preparations will be found later in this article.
Jelly from black currant with gelatin for the winter - step-by-step recipe with photo
Essential ingredients for blackcurrant jelly with gelatin for the winter
- Fresh black currant -0, 5 kg
- Sugar - 0, 5 kg
- Water 250 ml
- Lemon juice - 2 tsp.
- Gelatin - 15 gr.
Step-by-step instruction for the recipe for jelly with black currant and gelatin for winter
- The process of collecting currants is quite laborious,So often to accelerate it, the berries are torn together with twigs. Therefore, the first thing to begin with is to clean and wash berries. To do this, remove the twigs, then pour the berries for several hours with cold clean water. After all the litter goes up, carefully remove it, so as not to damage the currant and once again rinse under running water. Dry tails should be cut and slightly dried berries on a towel.
- Now squeeze the lemon juice into the currant and fall asleep with sugar, leave for 2-3 hours. During this time interval, it will release juice well and sugar will almost completely melt.
- Add water, stir and put on the stove. We need to bring the mixture to the boil and at the same time constantly interfere so that the mass does not burn.
- When the currant boils, reduce the fire, remove the foam. Boil for 5-7 minutes. Then add dry gelatin and continue to stir intensively until the thickening of the mass.
- As soon as the currant jelly becomes thick andSticky, remove it from the plate. You can also check the readiness of a treat with a frozen plate or saucer. It is enough to hold a couple of minutes in a container in the freezer, and then drop a little jelly on it. If it keeps the shape well and does not spread, the jelly is ready. It remains only to pack it in small sterile jars and cork. After cooling completely upside down, we store a treat in the refrigerator.
Delicious jelly for the winter of black and red currants - simple step-by-step recipe
Necessary ingredients for a delicious jelly for the winter of black and red currants
- Red currant - 1 kg
- Black currant - 1 kg
- Sugar - 0, 6 kg
Step-by-step instruction for a simple jelly recipe for winter with black and red currants
- We begin with the washing of berries. For this, we combine the two varieties together and thoroughly rinse, remove twigs and stems. We throw it back in a colander and wait until the excess water drains.
- Prepared in this way the currant is filled with cold water so that it completely covers the berries. We put on the fire and start to cook, stirring occasionally.
- When berries begin to excrete juice (the color of waterBecomes intense) remove from the plate and filter the liquid. Cooked berries are thrown on gauze and squeezed out the juice, which is added to the main liquid. Leave for a day under the lid.
- The next day we put the currant juice to cook on a slow fire. Our task is to boil it about twice.
- Stirring sugar, and continue to cook until ready - the syrup should become thick.
- We pour out hot currant jelly along the sterile jars and twist the caps. Done!
Simple jelly from black currant for the winter - step by step instruction
Essential Ingredients for Simple Jelly from Blackcurrant for Winter
- Currant - 1 kg
- Sugar - 600 gr.
Step-by-step instruction for the recipe for simple jelly with black currant for winter
- The washed currant is cleaned from dry pedicels and lightly dried on a towel.
- Using a blender, grind the currant to a mash. Carefully shift the mass into gauze, folded in 3-4 layers and squeeze the juice.On a note! If the currant mass is very thick and poorly squeezed, you can add 100 ml of warm water and mix. Such a diluted currant will give juice much easier.
- Ready juice diluted with water in a ratio of 2: 1 and put it on the stove. After boiling, reduce the heat and continue to boil the juice in half.
- Remove the saucepan from the plate and cover it with sugar. Stir until sugar is completely dissolved. Immediately pour hot syrup on sterile jars and clog them. After completely cooling down under a warm blanket, we transfer the jars to storage in a cool place.
Fast jelly from blackcurrant without cooking for winter - recipe step by step
Necessary ingredients for fast jelly from black currant without cooking for the winter
- Black currant -1 kg
- Sugar - 1, 5 kg
Step-by-step instruction for fast jelly with black currant without cooking for winter
- So, my currant and sorted. We cut all the dry inflorescences with scissors. Spread out on a towel and dries.
- In small portions, we pass the currant through an electric meat grinder once. If you have an ordinary meat grinder, it is better to skip the berries twice. You can also grind the berries with an immersion blender.
- The resulting mass with juice must be filled with sugarAnd mix well, leave for an hour. At the end of this time, we mix the berry mass again well and make sure that all the sugar is completely dissolved.
- We shift the mass along clean and obligatorySterile jars. Top with a drop of 1-2 cm of sugar, to form a sugar plug, which protects against mold. You can also cut a circle of paper and soak it in alcohol, and then it's already dried up under the jelly cover.
- To turn currant jelly for the winter after blockage is not necessary, we simply transfer it to a cool place.
Simple recipe jelly cold method of black currant for the winter, step by step
Essential Ingredients for a simple jelly recipe by a cold method of black currant for the winter
- currant juice - 2 cups
- granulated sugar - 600 gr.
Step-by-step instruction for a recipe for jelly, prepared in a cold way, from currant for the winter
- First, the procedure is standard: we peel the currant, remove excess and mine. We dissolve on a paper towel, folded in several layers.
- Then you need to extract the juice from the berries. You can, for example, skip the currant several times through a meat grinder and squeeze through gauze, use a juicer or blender. It is also possible to overflow berries with a usual crush for mashed potatoes.
- Ready currant juice is poured into a deep container and in small portions pour sugar. We stir until all the sugar is completely dissolved in the juice.
- After you need to pour currant syrup on sterile jars, and top cover with paper and tightly tie with a thread.Important! For this jelly recipe, jars should be sterilized only by a dry method - in an oven or microwave oven. Sterilization with boiling water leaves moisture on the glass, which can lead to the formation of mold in the future.
- We put jars of currant jelly on a sunny window sill and leave for 1-2 weeks. Thanks to the sun, the delicacy will gain its jelly-like consistency. After we store the jelly in the refrigerator.