Compote of strawberries for the winter to 3 liters without sterilization, with citric acid - simple recipes, how to cook compotes with strawberries
Vitamin blanks from berries and fruits for the wintercan be done in any quantity and in any form. An excellent reminder of the warm summer in the cold and cold weather will be a delicious and aromatic strawberry compote. It can be cooked with sterilization. And you can, using a large amount of citric acid and lemon juice, to carry out the workpiece without sterilization. It is permissible to add apples, apricots and other delicious ingredients to the main ingredient. Among the proposed photo and video recipes with step-by-step instructions, you can find wonderful simple options that allow you to prepare compote from strawberries for the winter. For a large family and treat relatives and friends, it is recommended to roll it in 3 liter cans: so all familiar will have a useful and original winter drink.
Delicious compote of strawberries for the winter for 3 liters - step by step photo recipe
Ingredients for the preparation of delicious strawberry compote for winter
- Strawberry - 1,5 kg;
- water - 1.5 liters;
- sugar - 1 tbsp.
Step-by-step photo of a recipe for a delicious compote for winter colds from strawberries
- Measure the right amount of fresh strawberries.
- Rinse the strawberries thoroughly under running water, remove the tails and damaged berries.
- Add water and sugar to the pan (cook the syrup). You can perform the procedure in several stages or use immediately large capacity, where all the ingredients will fit.
- After boiling water add berries and cook them until the foam appears.
- Foam must be collected from the surface of compote, otherwise it will be cloudy.
- Cover and cook for another 20 minutes on the smallest fire. Then pour the mixture into a bottle and roll it.
How to prepare compote from strawberries for the winter with lemon juice without sterilization - recipe with photo
Ingredients for the preparation of compote with lemon juice and strawberries without sterilization
- Strawberry - 1,5 measuring cups;
- Sugar - 1 item;
- a lemon - 3-4 pieces;
- water - 0.5 liters.
Recipe with photo tips on the winter billet of strawberry-lemon compote
- Rinse carefully collected strawberries from debris,dust and earth. Remove the tails of berries and, if necessary, trim the damaged areas of the strawberry. Put the berries in a saucepan, cover with sugar and bring to a boil.
- Boil for about 15 minutes, constantly collecting foam. Further strain the preform by removing the berries.
- Prepare the juice of lemons and add it to the strawberry compote. Boil the mixture for 5 minutes and roll in a jar.
Fragrant compote of strawberries for the winter - a simple recipe with turn-based photos
List of ingredients for a fragrant compote of ripe strawberries
- Strawberry - 3 kg;
- water - 3 l;
- sugar - 0,5 kg;
- cinnamon sticks, anise stars (baden) - to taste.
Simple photo of the recipe for fragrant billet for the winter compote of strawberry berries
- Soak berries strawberries for 1.5-2 hours. Then rinse them thoroughly from dust and earth.
- Put the berries in a colander and wait until all the water drains.
- Remove the tails of berries, cut off the damaged or crushed fate of the strawberry.
- Separately, prepare a sweet syrup from water and sugar. When the mixture boils, add cinnamon sticks, anise sprouts and boil for another 5 minutes.
- Prepared berries to be transferred to cans and poured with ready-made syrup. Spices should be removed from the liquid in advance.
- Close the cans with sterilized lids.
- Prepared kompotta allow to stand for 5-10 minutes for cooling.
- Boil the rolled cans for 15 minutes. Then keep the day in an upside down position under the blanket.
Original compote of fresh strawberries for the winter with citric acid - photo recipe
Ingredients according to the recipe of the original compote for winter with citric acid and strawberries
- Strawberry - 6 measuring cups;
- citric acid - 40 g;
- Water - 1 l;
- sugar - 3 tbsp.
Picture of the recipe for winter harvesting of the original strawberry compote with citric acid
- Rinse the strawberries well and clean them of debris, dust. Remove the tails. Using a blender, grind the berries to a mashed state.
- Dilute with mashed water and put on fire. After boiling, add citric acid and sugar. Cook at a temperature of 85 degrees for 10 minutes. Dense compote to stir constantly.
- Ready mixture pour on sterilized jars and roll.
Unusual compote of strawberries and apricots for the winter on a 3 liter jar - step by step instruction
List of ingredients for unusual strawberry-apricot compote for 3 liter jar
- Strawberry - 1 kg;
- apricots - 8 pcs. (2 per each 3-liter jar);
- sugar - 4 tbsp. (1 for each bank).
Step-by-step recipe with the instruction of the winter preparation of compote with apricots and strawberries
- Rinse the strawberries and apricots thoroughly from dust. With berries remove tails, cut off damaged areas. Remove the apricots from the bones. You can additionally cut the fruit into small slices.
- Arrange harvested berries and fruits on bottles(these proportions are suitable for 4 cans). To fall asleep with sugar. Pour the fruit and berries with boiling water, roll up the jars. Each "roll" on the table for complete dissolution of sugar. Leave for a day in an inverted state under a warm blanket.
How to cook compote of strawberries for the winter for 3 liters without sterilization - photo and video recipes
Ingredients for cooking 3 liters of strawberry compote without sterilization
- Strawberry - 4 kg;
- sugar - 3 kg;
- water - 1 tbsp. (you can not add, but before use just dilute the strawberry syrup to the state of compote).
Photo recipe for cooking for winter 3 liters of compote from sweet strawberries
- Collected or bought strawberries carefully and well washed in running water. Proceed to remove the green tails of berries.
- Leave the berries to dry in the fresh air. Excess water after washing from a bowl periodically need to drain.
- Pour the berries with sugar and leave overnight.
- During this time, berries will be allowed a large amount of juice, which will make the most useful and delicious harvest for the winter.
- In the morning you need to check the berries and start cooking the compote.
- Put the basin on the stove and bring the strawberries in the sugar to a boil.
- Appearing foam is recommended to immediately remove from the surface of compote to achieve its maximum transparency.
- After 10 minutes of cooking, pour the finished compote into the jars with the berries.
- Fill the cans not to the top, but leaving a small gap.
- Boil the lids.
- Carry out the seaming of the cans. Turn over and leave under the covers for a day. Then you can clean the cellar, refrigerator or balcony.