Jam from gooseberry, recipes with photo step by step -How to make homemade jam from ripe gooseberries with oranges and lemon, royally, a simple recipe for a five-minute meal through a meat grinder, royal, without cooking
For a long time this berry did not use a specialdemand in Russia. Her unsightly appearance and taste with sourness did not cause the owners to desire culinary experiments until the 18th century. However, since that time a lot of modern cooks gooseberries have passed, and it is about him that is being talked about, loved and respected. Especially popular is homemade jam from gooseberry, recipes with photos for the winter of which amaze with its variety. Among the most famous variants is the gooseberry jam with oranges, lemons, currants. Also with its unique taste are such recipes, as emerald jam with gooseberry, royal, royal. The recipes of jam from gooseberry without cooking are also well-deservedly popular, for the preparation of which a meat grinder is used. Such a raw delicacy in addition to delicious taste is also good because it retains a lot of vitamins and utensils. About how to step-by-step prepare a simple and delicious gooseberries jam, including the royal recipe, at home and will be discussed in today's article.
Classic jam from gooseberries for the winter - a recipe with a photo step by step
Essential Ingredients for Classic Gooseberry Jam for Winter
- ripe gooseberry berries - 1 kg
- sugar - 1 kg
- lemon juice -0, 5 tsp.
- Water 300 ml
Step-by-step instruction for the classic jam recipe with gooseberry for winter
- As in any other recipe for jam, start with the preparation of the main ingredient. In our case, there is not much preparatory work: we sort out the berries, mine and cut the tails with scissors.
- Fall asleep, prepared in this way, gooseberryhalf a sugar and leave for 2-3 hours. Gooseberries reluctantly let the juice, so before you put the berries with sugar on the stove, be sure to add clean water.
- On medium fire we bring the mass to boil, cook for 5-7 minutes and remove the foam. We remove the plate and leave it overnight or at least 8-10 hours at room temperature. Photo 6
- In the morning add the remaining sugar and againsend the pan to the stove. Stirring, wait until the jam boils the second time and add lemon juice, remove the foam with a spoon. Boil for a total of 10 minutes and turn off.
- It remains to pack ready gooseberriesjam on glass containers. Jars must be sterilized, as well as covers. After tightening the workpieces tightly, they should be turned upside down and wrapped in a warm towel until completely cooled.
How to make jam from gooseberries with oranges in the home
Necessary ingredients to make jam from gooseberries and oranges at home
- gooseberry - 1, 5 kg
- oranges (large) -3 pcs.
- granulated sugar -1, 5 kg
Step-by-step instruction on how to make jam with gooseberry and orange in the home
- Gooseberries and oranges are carefully washed. At the berries we cut off the tails, and the citrus fruits are peeled.
- Now we turn to the most laborious process -cleansing berries of gooseberry from the bones. To do this, cut each berry in half (it is better to take a large variety of gooseberry) and remove the stone with a knife. Oranges are also cut into slices and remove the bones.
- We use a submersible blender to grind it firstgooseberries, and then oranges in separate containers. We combine the two ingredients together and again grind them so we can achieve maximum uniformity.
- The resulting mass is covered with sugar and left for several hours. Stir occasionally in 25-30 minutes, so that the sugar dissolves more quickly.
- We put the mass on the fire and bring it to a boil. Formed chiffchaff shoot with a spoon. We stir and continue to cook for 15 minutes on a small fire - the jam should thicken and become darker.
- Ready-made gooseberry delicacy with oranges is poured over clean and invariably sterile jars, cork.
Homemade jam from gooseberry in a royal way, step by step recipe
Necessary ingredients for homemade jam from gooseberry royal style
- gooseberries - 0.5 kg
- sugar - 0,5 kg
- water 250 ml.
- cherry leaves - 10 pcs.
Step-by-step instruction for the recipe of homemade jam with gooseberry tsar
- The berries in this jam recipe should be whole,so after the gooseberries are washed and the tails are cut off, each thing needs to be gently pricked with a toothpick. This method will save berries from a burst.
- Cherry leaves are carefully and put on the bottom of a small saucepan. Top with water and bring to a boil. Cook the leaves of cherries for 15-20 minutes, after which the broth is drained.
- In a warm broth, add half of the sugar and send it back to the stove. Cook the sugar syrup on medium heat until the sugar is completely dissolved, and the syrup does not thicken.
- Ready syrup pour the gooseberries and leave for 6-8 hours for infusion. It is most convenient to do this in the evening, so that next morning you can move on to the next stage.
- In the morning we again merge the syrup from the berries, add the remaining sugar and put it on the fire. When the syrup boils, and the sugar completely dissolves, remove and again fill the berries for 6 hours.
- After this time, we put the saucepan withgooseberry on a small fire. Carefully, so as not to damage the integrity of the berries, bring the mixture to a boil, remove the foam. Cook until the berries become transparent.
- Finished royal jam from gooseberries very carefully poured on sterile glass jars and covered with the same sterile lids. You do not need to turn the workpiece upside down.
Royal jam from berries of gooseberries and red currants, recipes for winter
Necessary ingredients for royal jam from gooseberries and red currants for the winter
- gooseberries (slightly immature) - 0, 5 kg
- red currant - 0, 5 kg
- granulated sugar - 1, 2 kg
- Water 250 ml
Step-by-step instruction for the recipe of jam from berries of gooseberry and currant for the winter
- Preparing berries for further thermalprocessing. To do this, carefully washed separately currants and gooseberries under running water. We remove the stems with the scissors, we throw out the spoiled specimens.
- Put the berries in a pot with a thick bottom and add water. We put on the stove and stirring so that the berries burst in the process of cooking, bring to a boil.
- After the first bubbles appear on the surface, add half of the sugar and continue to cook, but on a small fire.
- Again, bring the mixture to a boil, remove the foam andpour the remaining sugar. Stirring constantly, continue to cook over low heat. Sugar should dissolve completely, and the berry mass change color and thicken.
- Check the jam on the preparedness with a cold plate, on which you need to drop a little bit of berry mass. If the cooled drop keeps the shape well and does not spread, then the jam can be removed from the plate.
- We pour out the ready delicacy, worthy of kings, on sterile jars and tighten the lids.
Delicious jam from gooseberry with orange and lemon, step by step recipe for winter
Necessary ingredients for a tasty jam from gooseberry with orange and lemon for the winter
- gooseberries - 1 kg
- sugar -1 kg
- large orange -1-2 pcs.
- lemon -2 pcs.
- water - 1/2 cup
Step-by-step instruction for the recipe of jam with gooseberry, oranges, lemons for winter
- Gooseberries need to be washed and cleaned. Scissors cut off dry inflorescences and tails of each berry.
- Pour the berries into a deep saucepan and add sugar and water. Put on fire and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Pure lemons and oranges with the skin should be cut into small cubes, removing all the bones.
- When the jam starts boiling for the first time, you need to remove the foam and add citrus. Then reduce the heat to a minimum and continue cooking for about an hour. Be sure to remove the foam.
- After the jam from the plate remove and leave for 5-8 hours at room temperature. When the mixture is completely cooled with a submerged blender, ground to a uniform state.
- Put the berry mixture on the stove again and bring to a boil. Cook, stirring for another hour. Check for availability with the cold-plate test described in the previous recipe.
- Ready-made gooseberry jam with oranges and lemon pour on sterile jars and close the lids. Flip until completely cooled, store in a cool place.
Quick jam-five-minute walk of gooseberry through a meat grinder, step-by-step recipe
Necessary ingredients for quick jam-five-minute jam from gooseberry through a meat grinder
- gooseberries (ripe) - 1 kg
- sugar - 1, 2 kg
Step-by-step instruction for a quick recipe of jam-five-minute with gooseberry through a meat grinder for the winter
- Let's start with the standard procedure for preparing berries. We go through all the gooseberries, remove the bad berries and cut off the dry tails. Rinse well under running water.
- We take an ordinary meat grinder and in small portions we pass through it gooseberry.
- To the resulting gooseberry mass, add sugar and mix well. Leave about 3-4 hours for the berries to let more juice, and the sugar completely melted.
- After the specified time, we put the pan with berry-sugar mashed potatoes on medium fire. Bring the mixture to a boil, remove the foam and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Hot jam is poured into cans, preliminarilywashed with soda and sterilized for a couple. We plug the lids and send them to cool under a warm blanket. Then you must definitely move the cooled jars with a treat in the refrigerator or cellar.
Raw jam with gooseberries and orange without cooking, a simple recipe step by step
Necessary ingredients for raw jam with gooseberry and orange without cooking
- gooseberries - 1 kg
- oranges - 2-3 pcs.
- sugar - 1, 3 kg
Step-by-step instruction for a simple recipe of raw jam from gooseberry and orange without cooking
- We start cooking with the washing of the ingredients. Then gooseberries are sorted, we cut off the tails. Oranges cut into quarters and remove the bones.
- The next step is to use bothsubmerged blender, and an old kind meat grinder. In the latter case, you have to skip the ingredients twice, so that the mass is more shallow and uniform. We first cut the gooseberry, and then the oranges together with the zest.
- In a deep container, mix berries and citrus fruits and, if necessary, grind them again with a blender.
- Add sugar and mix well until it dissolves completely.
- Banks mine with soda and sterilized in an oven or steam. We spread berry-citrus mass in a container.
- Top with a few spoons of sugar and tamped it slightly to make a sugar plug. We close it with plastic covers and store it in the refrigerator.