A compote of cherries with a stone and pitted for every day in a pan and a multivark - Recipes with a step-by-step photo of a cherry compote with apples or raspberries
A healthy alternative to low-value packagedJuices and frankly harmful soda with dyes for a long time already known - home compote. This originally Russian drink is distinguished not only by its tremendous taste qualities, but also by its useful properties. Most recipes of fruit and berry compotes are cooked in a pan for literally 5-7 minutes, which allows you to save the maximum amount of vitamins. In addition, the compote perfectly quenches thirst and refreshes. Among the most popular types of this home beverage for every day is worth noting the compote of cherries in a saucepan, the recipe of which is familiar to almost every hostess. Especially if she has small children - for babies the enormous benefit of cherry compote has been proven repeatedly. You can brew a cherry drink with whole berries, including frozen ones, as well as pitted. In addition, the cherry in the compote is perfectly combined with other berries and fruits, for example, raspberries or apples. A tasty cherry compote can also be prepared in a multivark - it will be even easier and faster. About how much you need to cook cherry compote, as well as recipes with photos and videos for its preparation will find further.
How to brew stewed fruit from a frozen cherry in a saucepan - step by step recipe with a photo
Necessary ingredients. To make a compote of frozen cherries in a saucepan
- Frozen cherry - 1 kg
- Water - 3 l
- Granulated sugar - 2 cups
A step-by-step instruction on how to brew compote with a frozen cherry in a saucepan
- In this recipe, instead of frozen berries, you canUse and fresh cherries, which must necessarily be thoroughly washed. In the case of a frozen cherry, no further processing with berries is necessary. Put the water on the fire, add a glass of sugar and wait for the water to boil.
- When bubbles appear on the surface of the water andShe begins to boil gently pour frozen berries, so as not to spill the liquid and not to get burned. We stir and reduce the fire to the minimum, cook for 5-7 minutes.
- We take off the formed foam and put it off.Stove. We pour the remaining sugar and mix well, so that the crystals completely dissolve. If desired, you can also add just a little vanilla sugar - compote will be even more fragrant.
- Cool the compote at room temperature and can be served to the table. For very young children it is desirable to strain the compote from the cherries before serving.
Fast compote of cherries in a saucepan for each day, step by step recipe
Necessary ingredients for fast compote of cherries for every day
- Water - 2, 5-3 l
- Cherry - 750 gr.
- Sugar -150 gr.
Step-by-step instruction for a quick compote recipe with a cherry for each day
- First, my and sort out the cherries, removing leaves and stems.
- We put the pan with sugar in the water diluted in water and wait for the syrup to boil.
- Throw in the boiling liquid of cherries and mix well.
- Literally a minute later a white foam will appear on the surface, which we will clean with a spoon.
- Boil 5 minutes and remove from the fire. Cover the pan with a lid and leave until completely cooled.
- In the heat, we serve cherry compote with ice and a mint leaf - the best refreshing drink for every summer day is ready!
How to cook a compote of apples and cherries with a bone - a recipe at home
Necessary ingredients to cook compote of apples and cherries without pits at home
- Cherry - 0, 5 kg
- Apples - 0, 3- 0, 4 kg
- Sugar -150 gr.
- Water -2 l
Step-by-step instructions on how to cook compote with apples and cherries with bones at home
- Cherries are washed and sorted. The apples are also mine and cut into quarters (medium) or in half if they are small.
- Water boiling, pour sugar and mix. As soon as the water begins to boil a second time, we add berries and fruits.
- We stir, we remove foam, we cook not for long - 5-7 minutes will be enough. If the apples are thick-skinned, you can increase the cooking time to 10 minutes.
- Remove the compote from the fire and cool it under the lid.
- Strain the compote through a colander to remove the unsightly boiled apples and cherries, and you can serve on the table.
Delicious compote of cherries in the multivarquet for children - simple recipe step by step
Necessary ingredients for a delicious compote with cherries in the multivarquet for children
- Cherry -1 kg
- Sugar - 350 gr.
- Water - 3 l
Step-by-step instruction for a delicious compote of cherries for multivark children
- Pure cherry without a stone pour sugar.On a note! Quickly remove the bones from the cherries with a regular pin or hairpin.
- After the berries are allowed to juice, pour them with water and send to the bowl multivarka.
- Choose one of the following modes, depending on the technical characteristics of your assistant - "Soup" or "Varka". We set the cooking time for half an hour.
- After the signal about the end of the program will sound, the lid is not opened, but we give the drink another hour.
- Before serving the children, strain the compote from the boiled berries.
Fragrant compote of cherries, currants and raspberries in a saucepan - step by step recipe
Necessary ingredients for a fragrant compote of cherries, currants and raspberries in a saucepan
- Cherry - 350 gr.
- Currant - 350 kg
- Raspberry - 350 gr.
- Sugar - 400 gr.
- Water - 3 l
Step-by-step instruction for a fragrant compote with cherry, currant and raspberries in a saucepan
- The preparatory stage is standard: all the berries are thoroughly washed and sorted, remove the bones from the cherry. Wash each kind of berries separately, so as not to damage them.
- The currant for this compote recipe can be taken red or black - it all depends on your taste preferences. Fork with raspberries and currants, shredded cherry blender.
- Mix all the berries in one container and fall asleep with sugar, leave for 20 minutes to make the berry juice.
- Meanwhile, we put a pot of water on the fire and wait for it to boil. At once we add sugar-berry mass and we stir.
- Bring to the boil, remove the chiffchaff and cook for 5 minutes.
- We remove from the plate and cover with a lid until it cools down completely. Then strain the compote through several layers of gauze and serve it to the table.
Home-made cherry stew-free compote in a saucepan - simple and quick recipe, video
Essential ingredients for home-made cherry stew-free compote in a pan
- Cherries - 500 gr.
- Sugar - 150 gr.
- Water - 1 liter.
Instructions for a simple recipe for homemade cherry compote without pits in a saucepan
- We divide pure cherry berries into two equal parts. We remove bones from one part of the cherries.
- With the help of a flea market for potato puree we press cherries with a stone. In doing so, we need to achieve the maximum amount of juice from berries. Filter the juice, throwing the mass on a small colander.
- We put a saucepan with water on the stove and after boiling add sugar. Well get in the way and sprinkle berries peeled from the bones. We remove the foam, cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Then add cherry juice and again goodStirring. Bring the drink to a boil and remove it from the stove. For more details on how to cook such a delicious home-made compote from cherry, see the video below.