Lightly salted crispy cucumber, recipe for quick preparation for the winter, in a saucepan, without vinegar, in cold water and boiling water
It often happens thatPlants-migrants, on the second native land find much greater popularity, than in historical places of growth. For example, everyone loves a cucumber, a well-known native of Southeast Asia, nowhere is so honored as in Russia and countries of the post-Soviet space. Here it is not only eaten fresh, but it is necessarily harvested in cans and barrels for the winter. Lightly salted crispy cucumbers, the recipe of which every housewife has its own, has long been the best snack for a festive dinner. Without them, not only do many traditional salads, vegetable slicks, but even some soups not cost. Especially popular are light-salted crispy cucumbers of instant cooking, which can be made in a can, pot or package. The time of preparation of such fast cucumbers can vary from a few hours to 2-3 days. It is noteworthy that in such recipes there is no vinegar, but in the base - either cold water or boiling water. On how to cook lightly salted fast cucumbers for the winter at home and go further.
Lightly salted crispy and very tasty cucumbers for the winter - a step-by-step recipe with a photo
Necessary ingredients for lightly salted and delicious cucumbers for the winter
- Salt large, not iodinated
- Dill, including a couple of umbrellas
- Bay leaf
Step-by-step instruction for a recipe for lightly salted crispy and delicious cucumbers for winter
- For any recipe for lightly salted cucumberIt is important to pick vegetables of the same size - these cucumbers quickly and evenly marinate. Therefore, we take the same small cucumbers and soak them in cold water for 3-5 hours. Then rinse under running water and fill them with a clean jar.
- The quantity of spices is taken from the calculation of the can. For example, for a standard 3-liter can, you need 3-4 cloves of garlic, 2 bay leaves, 5-6 black peppercorns, a couple of dill umbrellas, 5-6 pieces of coriander. Fresh dill regimen, and garlic must be peeled.
- We fall asleep spices and herbs in a jar with cucumbers.
- Top with salt. For a three-liter jar you need to take 3 tablespoons without a slide of ordinary large salt. We boil the teapot and carefully fill the hot water in the jar with a thin construction. Cover the lid and shake the jar well, so that the salt is evenly distributed.
- We close with a cap nylon and give it completelyCool down. Then we send the salted cucumbers to a cool place for 2-3 days, after which they are ready for consumption. If you plan to store them longer, then instead of nylon use a tin cap.
A quick recipe for freshly salted crispy cucumbers in cold water for the winter, step by step
Necessary ingredients for a quick recipe for lightly salted cucumbers in cold water for winter
- Cucumber - 2-2.5 kg
- Salt - 3 tbsp. L.
- Small horseradish root -1 pc.
- Tarhun - 2 branches
- Peppercorns -5-7 pcs.
- Garlic -2-3 pieces.
- Dill -1 beam
- Cherry leaves
- Currant leaves
Step-by-step instruction for a recipe for lightly salted cucumber in cold water for the winter
- Cucumbers soak for 3-4 hours in clean cold water. We wash the greens, we clean the garlic.
- We make a brine: approximately in 2, 5 liters of pure cold water we dilute salt, well we mix. We leave it for a while, so that the dissolved salt of opal does not fall to the bottom.
- Clean jar, washed with baking soda, fill with cucumbers. After one layer of cucumbers add a mix of herbs and spices, and then again lay out the cucumbers.
- Fill the brine without sediment in the jar. Capron's cap is soaked in boiling water for 3-4 minutes, and then we block it with a jar. Turn the cucumbers upside down and leave for at least 12 hours.
- Cucumbers are ready for use right after the brine becomes cloudy and white.
Lightly salted crispy cucumber with horseradish and garlic - a recipe for instant cooking in a saucepan
Ingredients for lightly salted cucumber with horseradish and garlic in a saucepan
- Cucumbers - 2 kg
- Garlic -2-3 denticles
- Salt -4 tbsp. L.
- Sugar -2 tbsp. L.
- Water - 2 liters.
- Cherry leaves
- Horseradish leaves
- Black pepper (not ground)
Instructions for freshly salted, crispy cucumber with horseradish and garlic in a saucepan
- Cucumbers pre-soak for several hours, then rinse and trim the tails. It is also good to wash the leaves and greens.
- Put cucumbers and herbs in layers in a clean pan, alternating. Top with spices.
- Prepare the brine: mix sugar and salt, dissolve in cold water and boil.
- With a hot brine, pour the cucumbers so that the water completely covers the vegetables. Top with a plate and leave until completely cooled at room temperature.
- After the brine has cooled, place the pan in the refrigerator for a day. After a day, you can already taste lightly salted cucumbers.
A simple recipe for lightly salted, quick-cooking cucumbers with boiling water, step by step
Necessary ingredients for lightly salted cucumber of instant cooking with boiling water
- Cucumber -0, 5 kg
- Water -0.5 l
- Salt - 1 tbsp. L. With a slide
- Sugar -1 tbsp. L. With a slide
- Rye bread - 40 gr.
- Black peppercorns
Instructions for a simple recipe for lightly salted, quick-cooking cucumber with boiling water
- Cucumbers soak in icy water for a day, cut off the "ass."
- Put in a convenient container cucumbers and spices, herbs.
- Boil water, add sugar and salt, stir until completely dissolved.
- On top of the cucumber put a piece of rye bread, wrapped in several layers of gauze.
- Pour the cucumbers with boiling water, put the plate on top and oppress.
- Leave at room temperature for a day, after the cucumbers ready for use.
A quick recipe for delicious lightly salted crispy cucumbers without vinegar in a package
Necessary ingredients for a quick recipe for lightly salted cucumber without vinegar in a package
- hot peppers
Step-by-step instruction for a recipe of tasty lightly salted cucumbers without vinegar in a package
- Cucumbers to wash and cut into medium pieces. Salt well and mix well.
- Put one package in another.
- Fill the package with cucumbers and spices. Add finely chopped greens and garlic.
- All mix and tie the package.
- Put the bag in a warm place or leave it under direct sunlight for 3-4 hours, from time to time stirring its contents. Done!