Easy recipe for Easter: Scotch-fried eggs
Eggs in Scottish - the original dish forEaster meal. Delicate eggs in a shell of air minced meat with a crispy crust not only look appetizing, but also stunning to the taste. Moreover, their preparation does not require much effort - simple products, half an hour of time and an excellent result.
- Four eggs;
- Minced poultry meat - 250 g
- Flour - 3 tbsp. L.
- Breadcrumbs - 150 g
- Chile, dill, other spices - to taste
- Cook the eggs. It is better if they are soft-on - so the filling will turn out to be very gentle
- Prepare minced meat - it is worth using chicken or turkey fillets. Mix it with seasonings - besides chili and dill, parsley, basil, oregano, various kinds of pepper and nutmeg
- In three small containers place the flour, bread crumbs and emulsion of two beaten eggs
- Slightly wet your hands, put a small portion of minced meat on your palm and smooth it
- Dip the boiled egg into a bowl with flour and rollIt - this will ensure a good connection of the smooth surface of the protein with minced meat. Place the egg in the center of the palm and carefully wrap it with minced meat. Ensure that the shell is uniform - without tears and thinning
- Obtain the resulting blank in breadcrumbs, and then in egg emulsion - and so several times
- Heat the vegetable oil in a sauté pan until it boils and fry the meat balls until a golden crust appears
- Fry eggs one at a time, laying out onPaper towel - so that excess fat is absorbed into the paper. If you doubt the readiness of the meat layer, you can place the finished dish for several minutes in the oven