Hot and Spicy: A quick recipe for a hot chicken with chili and pasta
This recipe has several important advantages. First, it turns tender chicken fillet into a real delicacy of oriental cuisine - hot, burning, bright, melting in the mouth. Secondly, the dish is easy to prepare even for a beginner: any action takes only a few minutes. Thirdly, a plate with "chicken spice" - an excellent crown dish for a friendly get-together or a family evening. Try and see for yourself.
- Chicken fillet (or any other) - 200 g
- Paste - 400 g
- Chile - 4 pcs.
- Garlic - 4 medium denticles
- Sugar - 1 tbsp. l.
- Fish sauce - 80 g
- Soy sauce - 20 g
- Olive oil, basil
- For a garnish you can use not onlyclassic pasta, but also buckwheat, rice or egg. Cook it necessary in accordance with the following proportion: per liter of water - 100 grams of product and 10 grams of salt. Prepare the pasta to a state of al dente or to its full readiness - to taste. At the same time, cut the prepared fillet into thin strips
- Grind garlic and chili: they determine the severity of the dish, so vary the proportions as desired. Seeds in pepper add bitterness - if you need to reduce it, do not add them to meat
- Heat oil in a thick-walled frying pan or wok and fry pieces of fillet. Prepare the meat in small portions, spreading on a plate - so the strips will be crispy in the right degree
- Fried fillets again put in a frying pan, add chili, garlic and sugar, stirring the mass after each ingredient
- Then pour sauces - soy and fish. If there is no fish essence, you can use only soy. Add the basil leaves previously torn by hand. Do not use a knife - it reduces spicy herbal flavor
- Place the paste on the plates, top the meat with chili, decorate with fresh basil and whole pepper pods