Festive recipe for pistachio cheesecake on March 8
Cheesecake is a universal dessert: Gentle and moderately caloric, ideal for both home tea drinking and festive meals. Refined pistachio cake - the original version of the traditional delicacy for sweet tooth: a sandy substrate and a delicate creamy-nutty flavor will not leave anyone indifferent.
Ingredients - all room temperature:
- Walnut paste - 75 g
- Sour cream 15% - 150 g
- Curd cheese - 300 g
- Sugar - 75 g
- Eggs - 2 + 1 pcs. And yolk separately
- Cream 33% - 100 g
- Butter 82,5% - 45 g
- Cookies (preferably Savoyardi) - 100 g
- Cheese curd (you can take Philadelphia, HochlandOr Almette) whisk with sugar. The mass should be homogeneous and without bubbles (so the filling will preserve a uniform texture) - therefore it is best to use the "blade" attachment or work the mixer at minimum speed.
- Enter into the creamy mixture alternately sour cream, pistachio paste and cream - each time mixing the resulting mass. Pistachio mousse can be replaced with peanut, almond or "Nutella"
- Gently add two eggs, one by one and then - the yolk. The mixture should have a "smooth" consistency - without foam
- For the basis: mash the Savoyardi cookies (or any other) in the bowl. Add the butter and egg, whisk in a blender until a firm mass
- Tightly lining the split form or baking ring with parchment, lay out the foundation mass for the cake and evenly distribute it on the bottom - so that the filling can not flow out
- Pour the dessert over the pistachio mousse, send it to the oven, heated to 95 degrees, bake about 2.5 - 3.5 hours
- Do not open the oven for the first couple of hours. Readiness is checked visually - the pistachio mousse should "tremble" only in the center of the cake. Prepare the dessert in the oven until it cools down
- Decorate the cake with ground pistachio crumbs, chocolate figurines or glaze