Easy recipe: simple chocolate cake "in a circle"
Sometimes it happens that there is no time and no moodFor culinary feats, but really want to taste something delicious and necessarily - with a chocolate flavor. The "fast" cupcake will come to the rescue - the technology of its preparation is surprisingly simple and does not require special efforts. Just a few minutes in the microwave oven - and a gentle dessert is ready!
- Flour - 2 tbsp. L.
- Sugar - 3 tbsp. L.
- One egg
- Butter - 2 tbsp. L.
- Peanut Butter - 2 tbsp. L.
- Cocoa - 3 tbsp. L.
- Coffee - 1 tbsp. L.
- Salt - 1/8 tsp.
- Vanilla extract (optional) - 1/2 tsp.
- Dried fruits, berries (cranberries, blueberries, raspberries) - 1 tbsp. L.
- Chocolate - 1 tbsp. L.
- Melt butter and mix thoroughly with peanut butter
- Mix sugar, egg and vanilla extract in a cup or mug. Capacity is better to choose volumetric, since the dough during cooking will increase in volume
- Add the dry ingredients one by one (flour, cocoa, salt, coffee and baking powder), each time kneading the mass
- In the resulting dough, enter the oil mixture and stir again
- The dough should be dense, shiny and viscous
- Now enter any additives as desired: confectionery chocolate, dried berries, dried fruits, coconut shavings or nuts
- After mixing, place in a microwave oven for two- four minutes for maximum power. The cupcake's readyness can be determined by volume - when the dough rises by thirty percent, dessert is best taken out. It is important not to increase the cooking time, otherwise the treat will become dry and burnt
- The cake can be taken out on a plate or served in a cup, adding creamy sauce, caramel, fruit ice cream