Quick recipe: almond cake with oranges and honey
Orange-honey cake - dessert from the moneybox"Lazy" recipes. It does not require special culinary skills or sophisticated techniques: simple products and an hour of time are all that you need. But its taste will fully justify the pleasant anticipation: aromatic notes of citrus, the viscous honey sweetness and the refined tenderness of almonds merge into a delightful composition.
- Almond flour - 250 g
- Oranges - 2 pcs.
- Eggs - 5 pcs.
- Honey - 125 g
- Baking powder - 1 tsp.
- Prepare oranges: place them in a thick saucepan, add water so that the citrus in it completely submerged. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium-low and cook the fruit for about two hours. Do not forget to turn fruits and add water to the required level
- Remove oranges, cool them and cut into large pieces. Remove the bones, but leave the rind
- Place the pieces of citrus in the blender and grind them to a uniform state - mashed potatoes or gruel, depending on what type of biscuit texture you need
- Pour the mashed potatoes in a bowl, add eggs, baking powder and honey, mix well. If you want a more sweet cake - add more honey
- In the citrus mixture, enter the pieces of flour (almond can replace the usual), without stopping stirring. The resulting dough will have the consistency of a sparse sour cream
- In the metal form, covered with parchment,pour the dough. Bake a biscuit in a preheated to 190 degree oven for twenty to forty minutes. If the cake begins to burn from above, while remaining moist inside - cover it with the top of the foil
- Finished cake cool, grease with honey, sprinkle with coconut shavings or chopped nuts.