Jam from the petals of roses - varieties, benefit and harm - a simple recipe at home from the tea rose from Alla Kovalchuk
Very tasty and sweet jam from rose petalsCan be prepared from different varieties. For example, you can use these simple recipes with photos, video tips from Alla Kovalchuk, make tea jam. And you can take as the main ingredient and other brighter, unusual buds. But before cooking any of the proposed sweets at home, you need to find out what benefit and harm is jam from the rose, how to collect inflorescences.
What kind of rose is suitable for jam - different varieties, their benefits and harm
What kind of roses can you make jam?
Benefits and harm from rose petals jam
Prepare jam from rose petals at home - prescription with step-by-step photos
Ingredients for cooking jam from rose petals at home
- Buds of roses - 25 large;
- Sugar - 1 kg;
- Citric acid - 0.5 tsp;
- Water - 3 liters.
Step-by-step photo of a recipe for cooking jam from a rose at home
- Separate all the petals from the buds and rinse them. Pour water into a saucepan and put on fire, add sugar and citric acid. Pour in the water petals.
- As the heat and the boiling process on low fire, the roses will give their color, gradually becoming translucent.
- Over time, the amount of water will decrease.
- "To digest" roses it is necessary until there will be hardly less than 2 liters of a liquid.
- Pour jam over the jars. It will not be too thick, but it will not spread like water.
Aromatic pink jam from petals - a recipe with photo instruction
List of ingredients according to the recipe of fragrant pink jam
- Buds of roses - 10 pcs .;
- Jasmine flowers - 10 pcs .;
- Lemon juice - 2 tablespoons;
- Sugar - 0,5 kg.
Photo of a recipe for cooking fragrant jam from rose petals
- Collect fresh flower buds.
- Separate the petals from the inflorescence, rinse in running water.
- Pour the rose petals with water, add flowersJasmine. Add the lemon juice (to preserve the color) and sprinkle with sugar. All mix and cover with a towel. Leave for 24 hours at room temperature.
- In another vessel, heat 200 ml of water.
- Pour out the flowers and mix well. Add the remaining sugar and cook until a saturated color of the syrup appears. If desired, you can add pectin to get a more dense structure.
- Finished jam pour into cans.
Delicious jam from Alla Kovalchuk from pink petals - recipe with video instruction
Video recipe for cooking a delicious pink jam from Alla Kovalchuk
Unusual and simple tea rose jam - photo recipe with instructions
Ingredients according to the recipe for making simple tea rose jam
- Rose petals - 300 g;
- Sugar - 600 g.
A simple photo of a recipe for making jam from the petals of a tea rose
- Collect the petals thoroughly rinse under running water. If desired, you can remove the tight legs, but it is not necessary: ready jam is better to grind.
- Sprinkle the prepared petals with sugar so,So that each petal is covered. For 6-12 hours the mixture is rubbed and mixed together to obtain a homogeneous mass. But if you want you can just leave the petals in the sugar: so they will look brighter.
- After grinding the petals and sugar, you can finish the preparation of the jam by grinding with a blender. To store useful sweetness it is necessary in the refrigerator.