Jam from walnuts young, green - good and bad - recipes step-by-step with photos and videos
Unusual and even strange-looking jam fromWalnuts is one of the most useful billets. It allows you to maintain immunity and helps prevent the appearance of many diseases. But before taking such sweets, it is necessary to study the data on possible harm from its administration, contraindications. Important information will allow you to properly prepare the ingredients. Help in creating the original blank to the hostesses step by step photos and video recipes of jam from green young nuts. Accurate adherence to instructions will eliminate errors in the work and greatly simplify the cooking process.
Original jam from young walnuts is the benefit and harm of harvesting
What is the benefit of the original jam from young walnuts?
Possible harm and contraindications for taking jam from young walnuts
Unusual jam from green walnuts - recipe with step-by-step photo
Ingredients for the preparation of original jam from green walnuts
- Green nuts - 700 g;
- Cinnamon, vanilla extract - 0.5 tsp;
- Water - 3,5 items;
- Sugar - 700 g.
Step-by-step photo cooking recipe for unusual jam from green walnuts
- Collect whole, not damaged and not spoiled walnuts.
- With a vegetable peeler or a conventional knife, you need to peel them off.
- Pour cold water and leave for 9 days. Every day, change the water 2 times.
- Darkened nuts pierce with a fork. Transfer to a saucepan and add water. Add sugar, bring to a boil and after half an hour remove from the plate, allow to cool and stand in the syrup for about 6 hours. Then add the remaining spices, boil for another 30 minutes. Spread the jam over sterilized jars.
Useful jam from a young walnut - a recipe with photo instructions
List of ingredients according to the recipe for jam from a young walnut
- Walnuts - 5 kg;
- Sugar - 2 kg;
- Water - 1.5 liters.
Picture of a recipe for jam from young walnuts
- Collect the nuts. Use only whole fruits without plaque and damage.
- Rinse the nuts well.
- Carefully cut off the peel from them. It is better to work in gloves, otherwise the skin of the hands will turn into a light brown color. Soak the peeled nuts in the water for 4 hours, then change the water. Repeat the procedure 2 more times.
- Prepare sugar.
- Prepare syrup from water and sugar.
- Put the nuts in the syrup and mix them well, cook for 4 hours on the smallest fire.
- After decomposing into cans. After a week, the jam and nuts themselves will darken.
Cooking jam from young walnuts - recipe with step by step instructions
Ingredients according to the recipe for jam from young walnuts
- Nuts - 200 pieces;
- Sugar - 3,5 kg;
- Honey - 400 g;
- 1 cinnamon stick;
- Extract of vanilla - 2 g.
Step-by-step recipe for cooking jam from a young walnut
- Collect, clean and peel nuts.
- Pour prepared nuts with cold water for a week. Water is changed twice a day.
- Boil the walnuts for 15 minutes, drain the water and re-boil for 15 minutes.
- Get nuts, chill and pierce several times with a fork.
- Transfer to fresh water, add honey to it and bring to a boil.
- Brew for half an hour.
- Water to drain (nuts will absorb sweetness from honey).
- Mix in a saucepan 5 liters of water and sugar. Bring the syrup to a boil.
- Add the nuts and cook for 1 hour.
- Prepare a stick of cinnamon: grind it and put it in a folded several times gauze.
- Put a bag of spices, vanilla in a saucepan and simmer the jam for another 2 hours.
- Put the nuts in the jars, pour the syrup.