Jam from dandelions - a step-by-step recipe with a photo - with citric acid, from Anna Kovalchuk. Benefit and harm of dandelion honey
Unusual and tasty jam from dandelionsIs a useful sweetness. But there are some contraindications for the use of sweet honey. About what harm and benefit is the dandelion honey, and how to properly prepare it, is indicated in this article. This step-by-step recipe with citric acid will help to easily prepare non-standard honey. A photo recipe from Alla Kovalchuk will be useful for effective harvesting of sweets. It will help you learn how to properly prepare a healing dandelion from dandelions recipe with video tips.
Unusual jam from dandelions with citric acid - step-by-step recipe with photo
Ingredients for the preparation of unusual jam dandelions
- Inflorescence of dandelions - 220 pcs .;
- Water - 1 l;
- Citric acid - 0.5 tsp;
- Sugar - 3 tbsp. (Can be a little more);
- Orange, pear - 1 pc.
Step-by-step photo recipe for the preparation of an unusual dandelion jam with citric acid
- Carefully prepare the inflorescence of dandelions, rinse them and dry them.
- Mix in the pan a sliced pear, orange, dandelions. Pour water, add citric acid and sugar.
- Put on a fire and bring to a boil. After 10 minutes remove from heat and strain.
- Strain the filtered liquid for another 10-15 minutes. Then pour into cans.
Delicious jam from dandelions from Alla Kovalchuk with a step-by-step recipe - a simple instruction
List of ingredients according to the recipe of jam from dandelions from Alla Kovalchuk
- Inflorescence of dandelions - 200 g;
- Sugar - 1,5 kg;
- Water - 1 l;
- Lemon - 1 piece;
- Pectin - 20 g;
Step-by-step recipe for dandelion jam from Alla Kovalchuk
- Prepare inflorescences of dandelions, wash them well.
- Place inflorescences in a jar and fill with water. Infuse within 24 hours.
- Strain the mixture, boil along with the sugar for 30 minutes. Then leave for a day, after re-filter.
- Boil the stirring mixture for 10 minutes, add the pectin (if you want, you can not use it), add the lemon juice.
- Prepare the banks.
- To spread jam on banks and to close covers.
How to properly use jam from dandelions - the benefit and harm of dandelion honey
Benefit from using dandelion jam
Possible harm from the use of honey from dandelions
Fragrant honey from dandelions by step-by-step recipe with photo and video tips
Ingredients for preparation of honey from dandelions by step-by-step recipe
- Inflorescence of dandelions - 3 items;
- Lemon juice - 2 tablespoons;
- Sugar - 2 items;
- Vanillin - 0.5 tsp;
- Pectin - 2 tablespoons;
- Flax seeds - 4 tbsp.
Step-by-step photo of the recipe for dandelion honey
- Collect dandelions, separate inflorescences.
- Rinse the inflorescences and allow them to drain. Prepare all other ingredients.
- Prepare the banks. Inflorescence boil 10 minutes in 8 glasses of water.
- Strain water.
- Mix 3 cups of liquid with the rest of the ingredients and put on fire. Bring to a boil and hold for 1 minute. Then pour into cans.