Kulich - the most delicious recipe - soft, moist, simple with dry yeast - photo and video instructions
A delicious Easter cake does not have to be longPrepare or include expensive ingredients. On the given photos and video recipes with step-by-step descriptions it is possible to prepare an amazing Easter bakery and easily, and quickly enough. It will help to prepare an unusual soft and moist cake with the most delicious recipe using chocolate. A simple baking mistress can do by putting in the dough raisins, candied fruits and ordinary dry yeast. The proposed options are great for convenient preparation for the holiday.
The most delicious Easter cake recipe - with step-by-step photo instruction
Ingredients according to the recipe of the most delicious Easter cake
- Flour - 1 kg;
- Discharge. Oil - 180 g;
- Eggs - 5 pcs .;
- Milk 0.5 liters;
- Sugar - 4 items;
- Yeast - 50 g;
- Powdered sugar - 220 g;
- Raisins, candied fruits, food colorings.
Photo of the recipe with instructions for cooking the most delicious cake for Easter
- Sift through a third of the flour.
- In warm milk, dilute the yeast.
- Mix the spoon and prepared flour, leave for half an hour.
- Opara increase by 2 times.
- Separate the proteins from the yolks. Mix the yolks with sugar, add a pinch of salt.
- Mix the mixture well with a mixer.
- Softened oil to kill.
- Beat 3 protein with 2 tablespoons. Sugar to cream.
- Put into the mixture a mixture of yolks, butter, addvanillin. The remaining flour should be sifted into a spoon and proceed to kneading. When the dough stops sticking to your hands (it will not take more than 15 minutes), put it in a container, greased with oil. Leave for 1.5 hours.
- Repeat the kneading and leave for another half an hour.
- Add candied fruits and raisins to the test.
- Dilute the dough into forms, leave for 15-20 minutes.
- Put in the oven and bake at a temperature of 180 degrees for half an hour.
- Prepare the glaze: 2 of the remaining protein to beat with sugar powder, 1 tsp. Lemon juice and apple cider vinegar.
- Divide the icing into several parts and paint with dyes (it is better to take gel). Decorate the top of the cake.
- Attach the decor.
A simple recipe for the most delicious cake for Easter with dry yeast - photo description of steps
List of ingredients for baking the most delicious cake for Easter with dry yeast
- Flour - 900 g;
- Milk - 2 1/4 cup;
- Sugar - 150 g + 1 tablespoon;
- Yeast - 14 g;
- Discharge. Oil - 115 g;
- Lemon, orange - 1 piece;
- Eggs - 2 pcs.
Simple photo of the recipe for the most delicious Easter cake with dry yeast
- Prepare the spoon: mix a glass of warm milk, yeast and 1 tbsp. Sahara. Grind the orange and lemon with a blender.
- Melt butter, mix with milk. Separately mix eggs and sugar. Combine the mixture and blend it with a blender, add it to the puff. 3_2
- Introduce the flour into the spoon, leave for half an hour-hour.
- Knead the dough for 10 minutes, leave for half an hour under a towel.
- Repeat the kneading, leave for half an hour.
- Divide the dough into portions.
- Transfer the dough into molds.
- Forms with risen tesom put in the oven. Bake for 35 minutes at a temperature of 180-200 degrees.
- Leave to cool after cooking in a warm room.
- Garnish with glaze.
The best recipes for a soft and moist Easter cake are step-by-step photo and video instructions
Ingredients for the best recipe for a soft and moist Easter cake
- Flour - 225 g;
- Sugar - 60 g;
- Milk - 190 ml + 80 ml;
- Egg - 1 piece;
- Discharge. Oil - 40 g + 50 g;
- Dry yeast - 6 g;
- Chocolate - 200 g;
- Raisins, almonds.
Step-by-step photo recipe for a wet and soft cake for Easter
- Mix the warm milk and yeast. Add a third of the flour, stir and leave under a towel for 50 minutes. During this time, the yolk to grind with sugar and oil (40 g), whip the whites. Almond chop, raisin dipped in water. Approached the spoon to mix with the yolk mass, proteins, add the remaining flour, raisins. Leave for another 40 minutes.
- Put the dough in a mold (diameter 24 cm). Leave for 20 minutes. Then bake in the oven at a temperature of 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
- With the finished cake cut off the top, make a groove in the center.
- Break the chocolate into pieces. Melt with the oil on a water bath.
- Pour the chocolate frosting on the cake and set it to freeze. From the remaining chocolate, decorate the glaze with a confectionery bag.
- Inside the cake put krashenki, decorate it with a figurine.