Carrot casserole: recipes with a photo step by step. Carrot casserole in the oven and in the multivark.
Carrot casserole - simple and very tastya dish that is suitable for the daily menu, and for a dietary diet. Cooking a delicate dessert can be in the oven or in a multivark, assembling at will with various vegetables and fruits, cereals and dairy products.
Carrot casserole: a recipe with a photo
The composition includes a minimum of components, andcooking takes quite a bit of time. If there is no cinnamon, you can replace it with vanillin, and instead of coconut chips use powdered sugar.
Necessary ingredients for carrot casserole:
- Carrots - 5 pcs
- granulated sugar - 3 tsp
- Egg - 1 piece
- bread crumbs - 2 tsp
- margarine - 30 g
- coconut chips
Step-by-step instruction for carrot casserole
- Carrots boil until cooked in a small amount of water, chill, and then grind in a food processor.
- In the puree pour cinnamon and sugar, add the egg yolk and gently mix. Chop the frozen protein with a fork in a cup, add it to the carrot weight and knead the dough until smooth.
- In a heat-resistant form, greased with creamy margarine and sprinkled with breadcrumbs, put the casserole and send it to the oven. Bake for 35-40 minutes at 170 ° C.
- Ready the casserole to cut into pieces, sprinkle with coconut shavings and decorate with sour cream and prunes.
Carrot casserole with cottage cheese: a recipe with a photo
Casserole from cottage cheese and carrots for a consistency more like a tender sweet cake. This dessert can be served both hot and cold with coffee, cocoa, juices or milkshakes.
Necessary ingredients for casserole with cottage cheese:
- cottage cheese 9% - 450 g
- Carrots - 1 pc
- Egg - 1 piece
- granulated sugar - 4 tbsp
- Manga - 2 tbsp
Step-by-step instruction for casserole with cottage cheese
- Carrots should be grated on a fine grater and combined with egg, sugar and mango.
- Introduce in small portions pre-mashed fork curd and mix very well until complete homogeneity.
- Heatproof baking tray with high beads lined with baking paper, put a casserole in it and gently level the top with a wooden spatula.
- Put the sweet food in the oven, preheated to 180 ° C, and bake for half an hour.
- After the time has elapsed, turn off the fire and leavedish in the oven for another 10 minutes. Then remove from the oven, cut into small portions and serve with sour cream, cream, jam or berry syrup.
Carrot casserole as in kindergarten: a recipe with a photo
A casserole, cooked in this way,it turns out to be very light and airy. The composition includes fatty creams that give the dish extra tenderness and a pleasant milky flavor. Pieces literally melt in the mouth and kids always eat with pleasure this wonderful, hearty dessert.
Necessary ingredients of casseroles from kindergarten:
- Carrots - 1 kg
- cream 20% - 200 ml
- sweet ground breadcrumbs - 4 tbsp
- Eggs - 4 pieces
- Butter - 2 tbsp
- Granulated sugar - 1 tbsp
- cornstarch - 1 tbsp
Step-by-step instruction casserole from the kindergarten
- Carrots cut into small cubes and put in a shallow saucepan with half a serving of cream and a piece of butter. Continuously stirring, extinguish to softness on low heat for 20 minutes.
- Add the rusks and beat together blender.
- Egg yolks grind with sugar, combine with the remaining cream and pour into a container with carrots.
- Squirrels and a pinch of salt whisk in a magnificent foam and very gently enter into the casserole. Mix all ingredients slowly.
- Put the semi-finished product in a greased form and send it to the oven.
- Bake at a temperature of 180 ° C for about 40 minutes. During cooking, do not open the door so that the casserole does not settle.
- To put on a table in a hot kind.
Carrot casserole with a manga: a recipe with a photo
This dish is friable and melting due to the fact that semolina is pre-soaked, but not in water or milk, but in fat kefir.
Necessary ingredients of casserole with a manga:
- semolina - 10 tbsp
- creamy margarine - 130 g
- kefir - 300 ml
- Egg - 4 pieces
- carrots - 4 pcs
- Soda - 1/3 tsp
- sugar - 120 g
Step-by-step instruction casserole with a manga
- Manku soak in kefir at room temperature for an hour and a half.
- Margarine put in a small pot and melt in a water bath.
- Carrots grate on a fine grater and combine with swollen semolina, salt, soda and sugar. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Gently put eggs and liquid margarine into the dough. Mix again, so that the casserole has the necessary density and fluidity.
- Lubricate the margarine with a refractory form, pour the carrot mass into the oven, preheated to 180 ° C.
- After 40 minutes, get the casserole from the stove, cut into portions and serve it on the table with sour cream, jam or fruit syrup.
Carrot casserole in a multivariate
A delicacy made in a multivariate, ratherresembles an airy and soft pudding, rather than a traditional casserole. The steamed carrot gets a creamy consistency and mixes perfectly with the curd mass. Raisins and dried apricots supplement this harmonious ensemble and enrich the flavors of the casserole with bright, spicy sweet notes.
Necessary baking ingredients for multivarkers:
- medium-fat cottage cheese - 400 g
- carrots - 400 g
- manga - 3 tbsp
- dried apricots - 70 g
- raisins yellow - 125 g
- Water 250 ml
- Eggs - 2 pieces
- Sugar - 4 tbsp
- butter - 1 tbsp
Step-by-step instructions for baking for multivarkers
- Carrots grate, place in a multivariate bowl, pour warm water and add oil. Will set the "Steam cooking" mode, cover and put out for a quarter of an hour.
- Cottage cheese mash with a fork and beaten with a blender into a plastic mass without lumps. Raisins and dried apricots soak for 1 hour in boiling water, then a little dried, chop into pieces and pour into the curd mass.
- Add stewed carrots, sugar, mango and eggs. All products mix very well.
- The internal capacity of the multivarka should be washed, oiled and filled with a carrot batter. Spread the top with a spoon. Set the "Baking" mode, close the lid tightly and process for 40 minutes.
- After the time has elapsed, disconnect the appliance from the mains, leaving a ready-made casserole inside.
- After half an hour, open the lid and let the dessert cool completely.
- Immediately before serving, put the casserole on a large plate and decorate according to your own taste.
Carrot casserole: a simple recipe
The carrot casserole, cooked in such an accessible way, is distinguished by a delicate taste and a very bright aroma, which the cinnamon comes with.
- Carrots - ½ kg
- Butter - 30 g
- Eggs - 4 pieces
- ground cinnamon - ½ tsp
- Sugar - 3 tbsp
- water 100 ml
- sour cream 20%
- Carrots grate on a large grater, put in a small enamel container, pour water at room temperature and put on a slow fire. Stew until soft for 10-15 minutes.
- Ready carrots wipe through a kitchen sieve or turn into a homogeneous puree with a mixer.
- Add butter and sugar to the vegetable mass, warm the mashed potatoes a little on low heat, stirring constantly so that it does not burn to the bottom. Remove from the plate and cool slightly.
- Separate yolks from proteins and combine with warm mashed potatoes. Qualitatively vymeshat and very well to cool.
- Egg whites should be poured a bit and whipped into a firm, strong foam.
- Put the cinnamon into the carrot mass, and then slowly and gently in small portions introduce proteins. Mix everything very well, moving the spoon forward from the bottom up.
- Heat-resistant form oiled, put a casserole in it, neatly level the top with a spatula and send for half an hour in the oven, heated to 180 ° C.
- Ready to decorate the dish with fatty sour cream, fresh fruits and mint leaves, cut into portions and serve.
Carrot-apple casserole: video recipe
Carrot casserole with apples is veryjuicy and light. It does not add flour, mango or cottage cheese, but oat flakes and sour cream of medium fat content. These ingredients soften the fruit and vegetable notes and give the dish a special magnificent consistency.