Kulich is a simple recipe for beginners without yeast and with dry yeast, without opar, in a multivariate. Simple recipes with a photo of Easter cakes
Inexperienced housewives and beginners confectionersIt is difficult to work with yeast, it is necessary to prepare a spoon for cakes. The main problem is the correct mixing of dry yeast with milk or water, long waiting for the rise of the spoon. But using simple and detailed recipes, it is not difficult to cook lush and tender cakes. The proposed photo instructions and video master classes will help to prepare a good pastry for Easter. Baking cake simple recipe, which is specified in the article, you can not worry about its density or lack of softness: even without yeast or in a multivarker you can make delicious pastries.
Delicious Easter cake for beginners - simple recipe with step-by-step photos
Ingredients for cooking a delicious cake for beginners
- Flour - 2 kg;
- Milk - 1 l;
- Sugar - 4 items;
- Live yeast - 90 g (you can replace 30 g dry)
- Egg yolks - 10 pieces;
- Discharge. Oil - 100 g;
- Gt; Oil - 50 ml;
Simple photo of the recipe for a delicious Easter cake for beginners
- Leave the food for half an hour in the kitchen to warm it to room temperature.
- Warm the warm milk with yeast. Rinse the yolks with sugar.
- Pour the mixture of milk and yeast into the yolks.
- Add the melted butter to the mixture.
- Finish the mass with a towel and leave to rise for 4 hours.
- Pour the flour, vanillin and put raisins in the pan. Stir with vegetable oil until the dough stops sticking to your hands.
- Dilute the dough into forms.
- Leave the dough in molds for 20 minutes for lifting.
- Bake cakes 30-40 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
- Prepare the glaze of 1.5 cups of sugar (taken separately) and 3 proteins.
- Dip the cakes in the glaze.
- Decorate the pastry with sprinkles.
How to cook a simple cake without yeast and without opada - photo recipe with instructions
List of ingredients for preparing a simple cake without yeast and without spores
- Flour - 3 items;
- Kefir - 500 ml;
- Baking powder - 1 teaspoon;
- Gt; Oil - 1 item;
- Sugar - 1,5 items;
Photo recipe with instructions for cooking a cake without yeast and without spores
- Mix the yogurt and baking powder, leave the mixture for 10 minutes.
- Mix the mass with a blender and add oil.
- Without stopping to mix the dough with a blender add sugar, flour.
- Rinse the raisins and add to the dough. Leave for half an hour.
- Put a border of parchment in the form. Bottom of the form is smeared with oil and sprinkled with flour or semolina.
- Put the dough into molds.
- Bake cake for 30-40 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Decorate the cake with glaze (1 protein + 100 g of powdered sugar + 1 tsp lemon juice) and sprinkling.
A simple cake recipe for dry yeast - with photo cooking instructions
Ingredients for the preparation of a simple cake with dry yeast
- Flour - 1 kg;
- Milk 400 ml;
- Sour cream 250 ml;
- Dry yeast - 11 g;
- Discharge. Oil - 200 g;
- Sugar - 200 g;
- Eggs - 5 pcs .;
- Raisins, candied fruits, walnuts.
Simple photo of the recipe with instructions for cooking cake with dry yeast
- Mix the warm milk and yeast, put 200 g of flour, leave for 20 minutes. While the opara rises, yolks are rubbed with sugar, and whipped with whites.
- Add 100 ml sour cream, melted butter to the spoon. Pour in the yolk mixture, add protein. Pour the remaining flour and leave for 1 hour.
- Rinse the raisins, grind the candied fruits and nuts.
- Add all the remaining ingredients in the dough and leave for 10 minutes. Prepare the forms: lubricate them with oil.
- Dilute the dough into forms.
- Bake cakes for about 40 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
- Decorate cakes with icing and sprinkling.
The original and simple cake in the multivark is a recipe with a step-by-step video instruction
Step-by-step video recipe of the original and simple cake in the multivark
Easter baking is easy with modern technology. Will help make a delicious simple cake recipes, discussed below:</ Article>
Detailed simple recipes for preparing Easter cakes with photo instruction
Ingredients with a simple Easter cake recipe
- Milk - 1 item;
- Flour - 6 items;
- Sugar - 1 item;
- Dry yeast - 1 tsp;
- Discharge. Oil - 0,5 items;
- Vanillin, cardamom - for 0.5 tsp;
- Orange peel 1.
Detailed photo instructions for the recipe for a simple Easter cake
- Dilute yeast in warm milk, add a tablespoon of sugar. Leave for a couple of minutes. Mix the resulting liquid with eggs, butter.
- Add cardamom.
- Add the orange peel, vanilla, and remaining sugar to the dough. To stir thoroughly. Gradually introduce flour.
- Leave the dough under the film for 3 hours.
- Divide the dough into 3 parts.
- Pinching off each of them on a small piece, make long blanks for the braid.
- Weave braids from the blanks.
- Roll the pigtails in circles.
- Finished kalachi put on a baking sheet.
- "Cover" the pastry with foil for 1 hour.
- After lifting the baking grease with egg yolk.
- Bake cakes at a temperature of 180 degrees on the order of 40 minutes. Cool on the grate.
- Decorate with frosting and sprinkling.