Dishes for Easter, recipes with photos. What traditional holiday dishes for Easter can be made from vegetables and meat.
Dishes for Easter, which are customary to cookIt is necessary, it is baked cakes, boiled dyed eggs and tender cottage cheese Easter. But not only from these dishes is the traditional menu of the great celebration. In addition to these positions, it includes light vegetable snacks, original salads and hearty meat dishes. All the food is necessarily decorated in accordance with the Easter attributes and is served to the table on a beautiful and elegant festive tableware.
Traditional meat dishes for Easter, pork baked pork in Old Russian style
Cold boiled pork is a classic attribute of the festiveTable, which is covered on the Day of the Bright Sunday. Low-fat meat, baked in an oven with spices, not only goes well with juicy salads and light snacks, but also fits well with the fortified red wines usually used during the solemn Easter meal.
- Pork (pulp) - 2.5 kg
- Carrots - 2 pieces
- Champignons - 250 g
- Sour cream 20% - 250 ml
- Salt - 1.5 tsp
- Dried barberry - 25 g
- Garlic - 4 prongs
- A mixture of peppers
- Pork flesh without veins and bones rinsed under running water, dried with a kitchen towel, make several long incisions-pockets.
- Carrots and garlic cut into long rectangular strips.
- Mushrooms are chopped up a little, mixed with homemade sour cream and salt and fill the internal cuts with this mass. Top with carrots and garlic.
- Sprinkle meat from all sides with spices, coatRemaining sour cream, wrapped in a food film for baking, fasten the edges firmly, place in a heat-resistant baking sheet and send to a preheated oven to 180 ° C for 1.5-2 hours. Half an hour before the readiness to cut the polyethylene and open it, so that the boiled pork is beautifully bruised.
- Before serving, cool well and cut into slices.
Unusual dishes for Easter, puff pastry "Kulich"
The main highlight of this salad is amazingEffective external design. The fact that the dish is formed in the form of a traditional Easter cake and so served on the table. At first glance, the dish resembles a baked product and not everyone can immediately recognize in the original dish a salad made from chicken meat and boiled vegetables.
- hard cheese - 200 g + 50 g
- Egg - 3 pieces
- Carrots - 1 pc
- Onion - 1 pc
- Potatoes - 2 pcs.
- chicken fillet - 350 g
- Tomatoes - 2 pcs
- mayonnaise 50% - 200 ml
- garlic - 3 prongs
- Salt - ½ tsp
- bread crumbs - 3 tbsp
- ground black pepper - 1/3 tsp
- vegetable oil - 35 ml
- Fresh chicken fillet washed, dried with napkins, boil until cooked in a small amount of water with spices and cool to room temperature.
- Onion peeled off the hides, chopped into cubes and fried in vegetable oil until tender light golden color.
- Carrots grate on a large grater, pour into a bowand to extinguish under the lid for 2-3 minutes on a small fire. Then add the chopped chicken fillets, salt, pepper and continue cooking for 1-2 minutes.
- Garlic let through the press and combine with two tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Boiled eggs and cheese (200 g) grate, boiled potatoes mixed with mayonnaise and garlic dressing.
- On the serving dish, place a wideTin can without bottoms and proceed to the formation of salad. Lay the layers in the following sequence: carrot-onion-meat mixture + egg + finely chopped tomatoes + cheese-potato mass. If the ingredients are left, repeat it again. Each tier smooth with a spoon and soak with mayonnaise.
- Carefully take off the form, top with a slide of cheese (50 g), cut into small cubes, cover with mayonnaise on all sides, and sprinkle with breadcrumbs on the sides.
- On the top mayonnaise layer put the letters "HB" from the tomato slices and put the salad in the refrigerator for 1 hour to impregnate. Then submit to the table.
Festive Easter appetizer, recipe with photo
To prepare this light and deliciousSnacks require the most common foods and only half an hour's time. Do it better immediately before consumption, so that gentle leaves of watercress retain their freshness and attractive appearance.
- slices of bread - 16 pieces
- Eggs - 5 pieces
- radish - 8 pieces
- fresh cucumber - 2 pcs
- Mayonnaise 67% - 4 tbsp
- mustard dijon - 2 tsp
- watercress - ½ beam
- Pepper ground black
- Homemade eggs boiled hard, very goodcool and gently clean the shell. Cut in small cubes, combine with mustard and mayonnaise, pour a little, pepper and mix thoroughly.
- Wash vegetables and leave in a colander to excess glass liquid. Watercress break on twigs, cucumber and radish cut into as thin, almost transparent circles.
- Remove the crust from the loaf of bread, and cut the flesh into the same rectangles.
- Put on a slice of bread egg slicessalad, decorated with radish and cucumber, on top of the sprigs of watercress and put in the fridge for 10 minutes. Then submit to the table as a snack for meat or fish Easter dishes.
Interesting ideas for the Easter meal, a video of the festive menu
If you have not decided what to submit asrefreshments on the Day of the Bright Christ of the Resurrection, this video will definitely help you. Popular TV presenters will tell in detail what original and tasty dishes for Easter can be done at home. Here you will find unusual recipes of cottage cheese in a royal way, a fragrant boiled pork and spicy jellied eggs.