Cheeses with cottage cheese: recipes with photo step by step, video
All familiar cheesecakes with cottage cheese externallyResemble a small open cake with lots of filling, surrounded by a thin ribbon of fragrant, tender muffin. Classics of the genre for this kind of baking is yeast dough, cooked in an unarmed way. However, this does not mean at all that a puff or crumbly sandy variant is not suitable for delicacies. Simply, they are less common and are more experimental exotic than a century old tradition.
How to cook cheesecake with cottage cheese
This simple and affordable cheesecake recipe withCottage cheese will help everyone who wants to learn how to make home fragrant, sweet and lush cheesecake. Dough in this version is prepared on dry yeast, and for the filling is used cottage cheese of any fat content, both shop and home. You can even lighten the task a little by buying a ready-made sweet mass with raisins or dried apricots in the store. Then just do not have to spend time wiping through a sieve or whipping the cottage cheese blender.
For the test
- Wheat Flour Extra Class - 400 g
- Milk 2.5% - 250 ml
- Salt - ½ tsp
- Egg - 1 piece
- Margarine - 50 g
- Sugar - 2 tbsp
- Dry yeast - 10 g
- Cottage cheese - 300 g
- Sugar - 80 g
- Sour cream - 2 tbsp
- Egg yolks - 2 pieces
- Butter - 50 g
Step-by-step recipe with photo
- Combine a tablespoon of sugar and yeast, pour warm milk and leave for a quarter of an hour, so that the mass foam and ferment.
- The rest of the sugar, salt, flour and dissolved inWater bath margarine placed in a deep enameled container. Pour in the milk-yeast liquid and knead the dough qualitatively. You can stop at the moment when it starts to lag behind.
- Let the dough rise (about 1.5 hours), gently squeeze and let it come again. Rinse again and start cutting.
- Cottage cheese crushed with a fork and beaten with a blender until smooth. Enter sugar, yolks, sour cream and butter, then shake again. As a result, the sweet mass should acquire a creamy, plastic consistency.
- Pull out small balls from the dough, spread them outOn a baking sheet and let it come up. Then for each little pressure in the center of a glass or mug with a wide bottom, to get a deep groove for the filler. Pre-sprinkle with the flour, otherwise the dough will stick to it.
- Spoon the necessary amount of cottage cheese and gently level it. Leave the cheesecake for a quarter of an hour to come. Then, with an egg whipped with milk, grease them on top and send them to a preheated oven.
- Bake for about half an hour at a temperature of 190 ° C. At the table to serve cheesecake in a hot form.
Cheesecake with cottage cheese: recipe without yeast
No less tasty, airy and lushCheeses with cottage cheese without yeast are obtained. The sweetness, soft consistency and softness are achieved due to vegetable oil and kefir high fat, which are part of this kind of sweet home baking. Another absolute advantage of the option is the speed of cooking. It is not necessary to wait long, when the dough will approach and there is an opportunity to start the most pleasant part of the matter as soon as possible - namely, eating cheesecake.
- Cottage cheese 9% - ½ kg
- Wheat flour - ½ kg
- Sugar - 75 g + 125 g
- Kefir 3.2% - 130 ml
- Vegetable oil - 100 g
- Salt - 1/3 tsp
- Soda - ½ tsp
- Flour sift through a kitchen sieve, add salt, 75 grams of sugar, soda and mix thoroughly.
- Pour in the butter and kefir at room temperature and knead for croutons tight, tight dough. Put for half an hour in a warm place, so that the sugar is completely dissolved and the mass becomes more pliable.
- Cottage cheese, vanillin and sugar carefully mash with a fork. If desired, whip with a blender.
- From the finished dough to form a neat long sausage and cut it with a sharp knife into 12-14 equal parts.
- Each piece is kneaded in a wide circle with a thickness of approximately 3.5 cm, and in the center of the glass squeeze out the cavity for the filling.
- Fill the cheesecake to the brim with curd and put it on a baking sheet covered with food parchment.
- Send to the oven, preheated to 190 ° C for half an hour.
- When the dough is browned from the barrels, get the cheesecake from the stove and serve with hot or cold drinks.
Cheese cottage cheese with yeast dough closed
This kind of baking allows you to preserve the naturalJuiciness of cottage cheese and does not allow it to dry up and become covered with a thin crusty crust during heat treatment. The closed cheesecake turns out to be very delicate and to taste rather like an airy, light cake, and not a traditional homemade bun.
For the test
- Flour of the highest quality - 600 g
- Dry yeast - 15 g
- Salt -2/3 tsp
- Butter - 130 g
- Milk 1,5% - 375 ml
- Sugar - 3 tbsp
- Eggs - 2 pieces •
- Cottage cheese - 600 g
- Granulated sugar - 3 tbsp
- Egg - 2pcs + 1 yolk
- Vanilla sachet
- Combine in a deep container flour, dry yeast,Salt, sugar, melted butter, milk and eggs. Mix everything well, pour in the sunflower oil and leave the dough for the cheesecakes to go up.
- Curd cake, add vanillin, sugar and eggs, whip a little blender, so that the sweet mass becomes lush.
- Dough is divided into 18 identical balls, roll them into neat squares, and put a tablespoon of curd filling in the center of each. Opposite corners of dough to connect and well to protect.
- Put the cheesecake on a heat-resistant baking tray, grease with a foamed yolk and send it to a warm oven.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes at 180 ° C. On the table, serve cheesecakes with hot milk, cocoa, tea or coffee.
Cheese cottage cheese with puff pastry
Cooking puff is quite difficult and long,So if you want to make cheesecake cheeses from a thin, crunchy dough, you can just buy a piece in the store, and at home only to unfreeze it and fill it with a suitable stuffing. For baking, the classic flaky and puff-and-yeast dough are equally good. In the first version, the cheesecake will turn out to be more crumbly and melting, and in the second - a rich and lush.
- Puff pastry - 900 g
- Egg - 2 pieces
- Sugar - 200 g
- vanilla - 20 g
- starch - 60 g
- 1 lemon peel
- Salt - ½ tsp
- Ready to defrost the dough and cut with a sharp knife into 20 equal squares.
- One egg break, separating the protein from the yolk.
- The protein is foamed together with the salt and the edges of the test pieces are smeared with it.
- In a deep ceramic container, combine sugar, cottage cheese, vanillin, starch, yolk and lemon zest. Stir all components until uniform.
- For each square of the dough put on a tablespoon of sweet weight and gently prick the corners. The middle of the filling of the dough should not be covered.
- Heat the heat-resistant form with bakery paper, lay the cheesecakes at a distance from each other. Top with greased whipped yolk and send to the oven.
- Bake for 20 minutes to half an hour at a temperature of 200 ° C.
- Finished cheesecakes get from the stove and serve hot on the table.
How to bake cheesecakes with raisins and cottage cheese: video recipe
In this clip, in detail and by steps,how to properly prepare cheesecakes with cottage cheese and raisins in a Viennese style. A bright feature of the recipe is the way of filling. Sweet cottage cheese mass is rubbed with medium-fat sour cream and sugar. Due to this combination, the filling is very airy and resembles a gentle, custard not only in appearance, but also in taste.