Teriyaki sauce: a recipe for cooking at home. Teriyaki sauce at home without garlic, recipe with photo
Teriyaki sauce is a traditional Japanese dish,Which is used to enhance the flavor and aromatic qualities of most Asian dishes. They can fill salads, enrich the taste of meat and fish dishes, give a zest to a vegetable stew. Acting as a marinade, Teriyaki gives pieces of food special tenderness and softness, adds to them piquancy and exotics. Having cooked such a delicacy at home, you will not only save money, but also be able to surprise your relatives with your culinary skills!
Teriyaki sauce without garlic: cooking recipe at home
To cook the famous Japanese seasoningAt home, you do not have to look longingly at the store shelves for the necessary ingredients of the dish. Products that we need for cooking, you can buy in any modern supermarket.
- Soy sauce - 100 ml;
- Mirin (rice wine) - 100 ml;
- Cane brown sugar - 2 tablespoons;
- Ground ginger root - 1 tablespoon;
- Potato or corn starch - 50 g.
- In the saucepan pour in soy sauce, and introduce into it cane sugar.
- Cook the mixture over medium heat until the ingredients are completely mixed.
- Add the mirin, and after 20 minutes - the ground root of ginger.
- Constantly stirring, keep the dish on the hot surface for another 15 minutes.
- We pour starch into the saucepan, and bring the seasoning to thick. Done!
Teriyaki sauce with honey and white wine, home recipe with a photo
Did you know that the most suitable sauce for salmon rightly can be called Teriyaki caramel sauce? The recipe for cooking this dish is very simple, so it will be appreciated even by inexperienced housewives.
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce;
- As much myrrh or white dry wine;
- 1 tablespoon of ground ginger and garlic;
- 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Mix all the ingredients in a small saucepan.
- We put the container on a slow fire.
- To the mixture is not burned, constantly stir it.
- As soon as the honey completely dissolves, remove the pan from the fire. The delicacy is ready.
How to make Teriyaki sauce with oranges at home, recipe
That the marinated pieces of fish and meat haveRefined sweet and sour taste, Japanese chefs very often add oranges to Teriyaki sauce. The recipe for making such a treat is a little more complicated than the previous two, but the result is truly worth the effort!
- Half a cup soy sauce;
- 2 oranges;
- 2 tablespoons grated ginger;
- 2 teaspoons of sesame and sesame oil;
- 2 cloves garlic;
- Half a glass of chopped green onions;
- 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Garlic weighed in a mortar or rubbed on a fine grater. We cut the greens.
- Melt to liquid state honey. From the oranges squeeze out the juice.
- Fry sesame seeds in a frying pan without oil for 2-3 minutes.
- We combine all the prepared ingredients in a separate bowl. Add to them soy sauce, ginger, sesame oil and green onions.
Recipe for cooking Teriyaki sauce with sake, photo
Sake, like Mirin, is a traditional JapaneseA drink obtained by fermenting rice wort. In addition to improving the taste, the addition of sake in the composition of the salted-sweet seasoning allows you to remove unpleasant odors from the food, improve their softness and speed up cooking time.
- 200 ml of soy sauce;
- 200 ml of myrin;
- 200 ml of sake;
- 2 tablespoons sugar cane.
- Take a small pot, and pour into it in turn soy sauce, mirin and sake.
- Add sugar, stir.
- We put the saucepan on a slow fire.
- After about 15-20 minutes, when the sugar completely dissolves in the liquid, and its volume is significantly reduced, the marinade will be ready.