Croissants, the best recipes at home. How to make croissants with cherries, chocolate and condensed milk, recipes
In France, as in a number of other Europeancountries, a cup of coffee with a croissant is considered an ideal breakfast. Perhaps the secret of French cheerfulness lies in this fragrant baking, which fills with energy and cheers up from the very morning. We offer you a few simple and incredibly delicious recipes for croissants, trying which you can unravel one of the secrets of culinary France.
Homemade croissants with chocolate - step by step recipe
The fastest way to cook croissants -use the finished frozen dough. But if you have a little time and a huge desire to surprise home with the most delicate pastries, we advise you to make efforts and prepare a yeast dough with your own hands. Especially because on our recipe it's quite simple.
- Dry yeast - 1 tsp.
- warm water - 1/4 cup
- flour of the highest grade - 2 cups
- salt -1 tbsp. l.
- milk - 1 / 3-1 / 2 cup
- vegetable oil - 4 tsp.
- butter - 120 gr.
- Egg - 1 pc.
- black or milk chocolate - 1 tile
- sugar - 1,5 tbsp. l.
- Let's start with the test. To do this, mix 1/2 tbsp. l. sugar, dry yeast, 3/4 tsp. salt with warm water and leave for 5 minutes. Mix the yeast base with the remaining salt, sugar, 2 glasses of flour and milk in a large bowl and knead the dough. Make an incision in the form of a cross on a ball of dough for croissants and place it on a floured surface. Leave for 1.5 hours to grow. Then wrap the dough in a food film and send it to the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Roll out the cold dough into a circle, sprinkle with flour. Place a 13 x 13 cm square square of soft butter on the center and wrap the edges of the dough in an envelope. Put it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes. Roll out the dough on a floured surface with a rectangle of 38 x 13 cm so that the butter is not pulled out. Otherwise, once again blend the dough in this place.
- Fold the dough for croissants three times and againRoll it into a rectangle of the same dimensions. Sprinkle with flour and repeat the process 2 more times. Put the dough in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Roll it with a rectangle a fourth time and put it in the fridge for 2 hours. Thus, you will get 81 layers of oil in the test.
- Ready puff pastry for croissants roll out a rectangle 13 X 50 cm. Cut a thin layer of triangles using a pizza wheel or a conventional sharp knife.
- Chocolate break or grind. Spread the chocolate filling on the wide edge of the triangular dough and carefully wrap each workpiece.
- Give the raw preforms a slightly curved shape of a real French croissant.
- Place the billets on a baking tray with parchment paper. Whisk the egg and cover each croissant with a special culinary brush. Bake at 200 degrees until the test is ready.
Croissants made of puff pastry with condensed milk - step by step recipe
Boiled condensed milk - an excellent filling for croissants. It gives a pretty fresh puff pastry the necessary sweetness and loses its taste qualities during heat treatment.
- ready-made puff pastry - 0,5 kg
- condensed milk - 1 jar
- Cook the condensed milk. To do this, lower the tin can with condensed milk into a bucket or a small pot of water so that it completely covers the jar. Cook for 2 hours at low heat. Let the jar cool down before you start to prepare croissants from puff pastry.
- Cut each test sheet into 4 rectangles, and each of them - cut diagonally.
- Roll each triangle in the flour with a rolling pin so that it is slightly pulled out and align the sides.
- For each triangle on the wider side, put half a spoonful of boiled condensed milk. Wrap the croissants, moving from the edge with the filling.
- Bake in the oven at 180-200 degrees until blanch.
Croissants with cherry filling - step by step recipe
Home baked goods with cherries are excellenttaste and stunning scent. croissants with cherries is no exception. For this recipe you can use both fresh berries and frozen ones. Therefore, you can enjoy the home with such delicate pastries throughout the year.
- puff pastry - 0.5 kg
- cherry - 100 gr.
- Sugar - 1 tbsp. L.
- egg - 1 pc.
- Fresh cherries cleanse from the bones. If berries are frozen - give them time to thaw and drain the juice. Mix the peeled cherries with sugar.
- Place the dough on a flour-strewn table. Rectangle cut into smaller proportional rectangles, moving along the length of the dough. For convenience, use a knife-wheel. Each small rectangle is cut diagonally and rolled out the blanks of the puff pastry, sprinkled with flour.
- For each triangle lay out on a portion of cherries from the side of the wide edge.
- Form the croissants, wrapping the dough from the filling to the narrowest corner.
- Place the dough pieces on a baking tray. Whisk the egg and cover the finished croissants with the cherry filling. Bake in the oven at 180-200 degrees until cooked.