How to salt watermelons for the winter in cans. Recipes for marinating watermelons
Already drooling: a step-by-step recipe for juicy watermelons
The recipe is very simple, and the result is always onHeight - watermelon is very juicy and delicious. The amount of sugar can be adjusted at your discretion. From the specified quantity of products it will turn out in the measure a sweet snack.
Necessary ingredients for marinade:
- Salt - 1 tbsp. L .;
- Sugar - 2 tbsp. L .;
- Acetic acid - 0.5 tsp.
From a berry with a mass of 10 kg, about 7 liters of refreshment will be obtained. Instead of sugar, honey can be used.
Step-by-step recipe for cooking:
- Cut the flesh into pieces, removing the green peel. It is recommended to leave about 1 cm of the white part. Seeds can not be removed.
- Put the pieces in the jar as tightly as possible, but do not tamper with them.
- Pour boiling water for 10 minutes, so that the water reaches the neck.
- Drain the water in a saucepan, add another 100 ml of boiling water, add salt, sugar and boil over low heat.
- Add acetic acid and pour it with a freshly boiled marinade.
- Roll up the covers, wrap the blanks in a few blankets and leave it for a day upside down.
- Rearrange in a cool place, and after a month you can evaluate the result. During this time, sugar ferments, and the pickled watermelon will acquire a unique taste.