How to make wine from grapes at home. Recipes how to make homemade wine
Recipe for grape wine at home
To make a drink with this recipe, you canuse any variety. The main thing is to observe the rules for collecting and processing berries, do not take the carrion and carefully sort out the raw materials. For fermentation tanks, use normal 3 liter cans.
- Grapes - 10 kg;
- sugar - 2,5 kg.
Depending on the variety and personal preferences, the amount of sugar can be regulated.
- Go through the bunches of grapes, taking off the ripe berries and picking the spoiled. Wash them should not be, otherwise fermentation does not begin.
- Pour the berries into an enameled container and crush them with hands until a mellow consistency.
- Cover the bucket of gauze, folded in 2-3 layers and leave in the shade for 4-5 days before fermentation.
- Twice a day, mix the pulp (crushed gruel) with a wooden spatula.
- When the mash grows in volume, flip it over a strainer or colander to make the glass all the liquid, then squeeze it well.
- The resulting juice pour over the jars, add an equal amount of sugar in each and mix.
- On the neck of each jar put on a rubber sterile glove, at the ends of two fingers make small holes with a needle. For additional fixing tightly tie the gloves with a rubber band.
- After 14-20 days of fermentation, the glove will swell as much as possible, but the drink will be ready only when all the gas comes out of it.
- Carefully strain the home wine after a fewLayers of gauze, making sure that the turbid yeast does not penetrate into the clean container. Seal the bottles with stoppers and place them in a cool dark place (cellar, refrigerator) for 25-30 days.
- During this time, pour the drink three times into another container to remove the sediment.
After this time, you can start the long-awaited tasting of delicious grape wine.
Making Isabella Home Wine
For many years, winemakers have been debating aboutwhether a drink made from Isabella is harmful. The arguments of this theory are weighty, but all of them do not stand up to criticism, because everything that is used beyond measure is harmful. Making wine from Isabella grapes at home is not more difficult than any other, but it will appeal to lovers of saturated semisweet bouquets.
- Berries - 5 kg;
- sugar - 3 kg;
- Water boiled - 12 liters.
- Grapes to sort out, but do not wash.
- Put the berries in a large enameled container and crush into the porridge.
- Add the sugar in the mash, mix thoroughly, cover with gauze and leave to wander for 5-7 days.
- Stir the mass in the morning and evening.
- After the specified time, add 12 liters of water, mix, again cover with gauze and leave for 25-30 days.
- Strain, pour over clean bottles and place in a cool place for 12-14 days (in conditions of low temperature and calm, the precipitate will fall out faster).
- Gently pour into other bottles to remove the sediment and proceed with the tasting.
A video about the intricacies of cooking Isabella at home:</ Article>
Drink the potion with your own hands - make fortified wine
Wines cooked at home inmost of the cases are not too strong, but for the amateurs, which is stronger, we have prepared a special recipe. As a result, you will get a pretty intoxicating drink with a richly pronounced taste.
- Berries - 5 kg;
- sugar - 500 g;
- 20 g sugar per 1 liter for further fixing the drink.
- Go through and mellow the ripe berries, as described in the first recipe.
- Cover with a pulp cover with a cotton cloth and leave for a week in a warm shaded area.
- Pour the juice into a large jar, set the water seal and wait 15 days.
- After 2 weeks you can start fixing. The degree of the fortress can be calculated independently. So, to prepare a drink stronger for 1 degree, you must observe the correct proportion: 20 g of sugar per 1 liter of grape juice.
- After adding sugar, re-install the water seal and leave the wine to wander for 14 days.
- Pour the drink into bottles and close them with stoppers.
- Soak it for 3 months. in a cool place, then pour into other bottles.
Below is a video detailing the difference between dry and fortified wine:
Wine from grapes at home: video recipe
The production of fortified wine is longer,a tedious but rather interesting process, as a result of which you will get a delicious grape wine of home production. Finally we suggest that you familiarize yourself with an interesting video about how to make grape wine with your own hands, without leaving home: