How to roll mushrooms in cans for the winter. Mushroom picking recipes
Marinated mushrooms: a recipe for any season
One of the simplest recipes everinvented by man. It is perfect for those who are just starting to master the art of winter harvesting. The most wonderful thing is that mushrooms are one of the few varieties available at any time of the year, so a delicious snack will never end! Moreover, the dish can be served on the table after an hour, so if the guests are already on the doorstep, you can quickly organize a treat.
- champignons - 300 g;
- Cherry tomatoes - 8-10 pieces;
- onion green - 1 bunch;
- lemon juice - 4 tbsp. l .;
- olive oil - 8 tbsp. l .;
- honey - 2 tsp;
- garlic - 1 clove;
- Salt, pepper - to taste.
Note that the recipe does not contain vinegar,and therefore more useful for the digestive system. Lemon juice can be replaced with an aspirin tablet. Cherry tomatoes can be replaced by ordinary small tomatoes, and olive oil - with walnut oil.
How to roll mushrooms in cans:
- Mushrooms put in a colander and rinse underrunning cold water. Do not leave them to soak off the sticky leaves and lumps of earth, as they very quickly absorb moisture, resulting in a loss of its elastic consistency.
- Cut large mushrooms into 2-4 pieces, small ones can be left whole.
- Tomatoes chop thin rings.
- Green hands finely chop.
- Squeeze the lemon juice, mix in a separate container with olive oil and liquid honey. If it is sugared, lightly heat it in a water bath. Add spices to taste.
- Crush the garlic with a knife, crumble and add to the honey marinade.
- Lay out the ingredients layer by layer - first the champignons, then ringlets of tomatoes and a spoonful of marinade.
- Before serving, sprinkle with a green onion. It will be ready in 40 minutes.
Such mushrooms in a honey marinade in a hurry will perfectly suit the dishes of poultry and boiled potatoes.
Marinated white mushroom: a recipe for true gourmets
This variety is unique in that it is allowedfry, cook, stew, dry, roll up for the winter and even eat raw! Step-by-step recipe, set out below, will help you make delicious winter billets, preserving the taste of the white fungus.
- white fungus - 1 kg;
- carrots - 1 piece;
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 pc;
- water - 500 ml;
- table vinegar 6% - 100 ml;
- Sugar - 2 tbsp. L .;
- Salt - 1 tbsp. L .;
- bay leaf - 2 pieces;
- pepper fragrant peas - to taste.
Step-by-step recipe for cooking:
- Mushrooms are washed and cut into small pieces.
- Vegetables to clean, carrots grate on a large grater, pepper chop straw.
- Water pour into a saucepan, dissolve in it sugar, salt and boil.
- When the marinade boils, add carrots, peppers, vinegar, bring it back to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Pour into the pan mushroom pieces, stir and cook for 15 minutes.
- Turn off the cooker and let the food cool down at room temperature.
- To spread the snack on glass containers, pour a fragrant marinade, cover with iron lids and store in the refrigerator.
Correct oily: how to roll mushrooms in cans
Oily - quite specific in theirconsistency of mushrooms, but very tasty if properly prepared. Before you can roll mushrooms in cans for the winter, they should be thoroughly washed and cleaned of the mucous membrane, as it gives a bitter taste. This takes a lot of time, but the result will meet the most daring expectations.
- oiled peeled - 1.5 kg;
- water - 1.5 liters;
- table vinegar 6% - 150 ml;
- cloves seasoning - 2 pcs;
- bay leaf - 2 pieces;
- salt - 1.5 tbsp. l.
How to roll:
- Large buttermilk cut into 2-4 parts, small leave intact.
- Pour the water into a saucepan, bring to a boil, pour oil and cook for 10 minutes.
- Fold in a colander to the glass all the liquid.
- To prepare the marinade, dissolve salt in 1.5 liters of water, add seasonings, boil on a slow window, pour in the vinegar.
- Snack spread on sterilized jars, pour hot marinade.